Hydaelyn Role-Players
Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost (/showthread.php?tid=9191)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 04:02 PM)Zelmanov Wrote: A heartfelt thank you to Verad for being so patient as we fumbled are way through the system and came out the other end standing tall and confident (and somewhat fearful of whats to come). 

I am lover of GM'd plots and this was a fantastic one that I was more than happy to see through to the end. Bravo Verad, Bravo.

Thank you to Evangeline for dragging me into the plot, were it not for her I'd be hitting on cat girls at the quicksands, not knowing any better.

Yes, you have seen the light, and now hit on Elezens.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Anstarra - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 08:25 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 04:02 PM)Zelmanov Wrote: A heartfelt thank you to Verad for being so patient as we fumbled are way through the system and came out the other end standing tall and confident (and somewhat fearful of whats to come). 

I am lover of GM'd plots and this was a fantastic one that I was more than happy to see through to the end. Bravo Verad, Bravo.

Thank you to Evangeline for dragging me into the plot, were it not for her I'd be hitting on cat girls at the quicksands, not knowing any better.

Yes, you have seen the light, and now hit on Elezens.

AND catgirls.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Klynzahr - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 02:25 PM)Verad Wrote: Experience:

-Klynzahr Ihrnachtyn

I applaud your diligent spelling attempt Verad. Moogle

On a serious note, this event has provided me with an amazing introduction to this RP community. All of you guys have been super welcoming and tolerant of my inexperience.

I really want to thank Aya for helping me break the ice(and explaining the difference between /e and /em), Jana for offering help with my character sheet, and Eva for seriously traumatizing  befriending my cowardly sea wolf.

...and of course a huge thank-you goes to Verad. He welcomed me in near the end of this event, answered numerous questions of mine, and did a truly excellent job of pulling the story together for us.

I may be a stranger to FF14 but I have seen my share of tabletop and MMO role play events and I can safely say, "It will be very hard to top this one." Cool

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Aya - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 01:00 AM)Klinzahr Wrote: I really want to thank Aya for helping me break the ice(and explaining the difference between /e and /em), Jana for offering help with my character sheet, and Eva for seriously traumatizing  befriending my cowardly sea wolf.
You're totally welcome Klinz!! Its like the one thing useful that I actually do :-D :-D :-D

I'm the Ice Queen!  Ice (Breaking) Queen! <3

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Leanne - 05-13-2015

A big thanks for Verad for the event, and also a thanks for Spahro, Anstarra and Verad for having the patience to deal with my sheets shenanigans.

The event was real fun, and hope there will be more coming heavensward!

Also yay! Reward for stupidity! My favorite.Heart

With this said... *tips hat...and bites Anstarra hand*

No tipping mah hat without permission!

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Anstarra - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 02:35 AM)Leanne Wrote: With this said... *tips hat...and bites Anstarra hand*

Exactly as planned.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Boo the Hamster - 05-13-2015

I'm glad to have participated where I could in this event.  Hopefully next time I won't get bombarded by another plot at the same time as this one x:

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Jana - 05-13-2015

It's a bummer that I wasn't around to help in the end, but I'm glad I was able to help where I was! Hopefully, I'll have the time to put more into the next events. Thanks for running everything so well, Verad!

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Verad - 05-14-2015

You are all too, too unbelievably kind to somebody playing an old man, and if he bursts into tears that's almost like making an old man cry. And you don't want that, do you? Do you?!

Beyond that, as promised, here is an OOC post-mortem, focusing on some of the strengths and weaknesses of the storyline in terms of structure and the use of the system. If you have comments, please feel free to add them.

Scales Post-Mortem