Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 2.45 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Patch 2.45 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=9217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kage - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 08:49 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 08:41 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: God I am  terribly not Sasuke fan or Naruto fan. But man, I can see people making a terrible joke out of this weapon though.

Out of all weapon names, they chose this.

Yoshi-P is definitely Naruto fan.
good thing i never intended to roll ninja.

but for sanity purposes, if I ever did and managed to get a Yoshimitsu up to that level I would pretend that we're talking about this Sasuke.
People act like the name Sasuke is only relevant to the Naruto manga.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasuke_Inari_Shrine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kellach Woods - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 08:52 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Good lord, people, read a book!

I suppose people think The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya is a completely Naruto thing, too.
(I knew it wasn't entirely a Naruto thing because Jiraya's a persona in P4 -.-)

I. want. Mauh's. choker.

Also can't make a wrestling joke 'round here Sad

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Berrod Armstrong - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 08:54 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Also can't make a wrestling joke 'round here Sad
Wrestling jokes are basically a Warren summoning circle, it's for your own protection!

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Melodia - 12-09-2014

Me and the SO got the plat bracelets and are ready to do our quest after I get off work. SmileMoogle

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Yhen Yizeh - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:01 AM)Melodia Wrote: Me and the SO got the plat bracelets and are ready to do our quest after I get off work. SmileMoogle

So cute :3 invite Samantha when it happens <3

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Aldotsk - 12-09-2014

I suppose people think The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya is a completely Naruto thing, too.

REGARDING MARRAIGE...I have no idea if Caleb and Berrod would get hitched IC. I can feel Berrod's character concept wanting to punch me in the head for even thinking about it -- but I'll definitely be asking if he's up for it OOC!

>implying Wikipedia is a book and implying terribad weaboo like me seemed to care about small folk tales Undecided

Also I thought Jiraiya from Naruto was adapted from Persona 4

/expecting people's reactions

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - DreamedReality - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 08:52 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: REGARDING MARRAIGE...I have no idea if Caleb and Berrod would get hitched IC. I can feel Berrod's character concept wanting to punch me in the head for even thinking about it -- but I'll definitely be asking if he's up for it OOC!

*gets Berrod and Caleb COMPLETELY SHITFACED*

*shoves into ceremony chapel*

*makes certain the priest is a quality Hildibrand impersonator for the perfect Vegas Platinum Mirage wedding*

*records for lulz later*

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Steel Wolf - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:06 AM)Jaques Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 08:52 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: REGARDING MARRAIGE...I have no idea if Caleb and Berrod would get hitched IC. I can feel Berrod's character concept wanting to punch me in the head for even thinking about it -- but I'll definitely be asking if he's up for it OOC!

*makes certain the priest is a quality Hildibrand impersonator for the perfect Vegas Platinum Mirage wedding*

*records for lulz later*

I would attend the shit outta that wedding.

(12-09-2014, 09:04 AM)Aldotsk Wrote:

REGARDING MARRAIGE...I have no idea if Caleb and Berrod would get hitched IC. I can feel Berrod's character concept wanting to punch me in the head for even thinking about it -- but I'll definitely be asking if he's up for it OOC!

>implying Wikipedia is a book and implying terribad weaboo like me seemed to care about small folk tales Undecided

Also I thought Jiraiya from Naruto was adapted from Persona 4

/expecting people's reactions
Nooo, the wikipedia article is a reference to the art book! 

The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya is an olllddd story my grandma used to read to me as a kid that scared the shit out of me because it involved people using frog magic, slug magic and snake magic. It's basically about a frog magic using dude who has to save a slug magic princess from a snake magic bro.

There's stuff inbetween all of that, but you get the idea!

AND ALSO:

That spriggan hat. Neeeeeddddd...I will glam my mining hat into it and claim camouflage.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kellach Woods - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Wrestling jokes are basically a Warren summoning circle, it's for your own protection!
...and now I have an image of Warren being all sultansworn like until someone steps up to his face and he straight up poison mists them.

Berrod! Three words about Jiraiya!

[Image: Persona+disco+ninja+frog%2521.bmp]

But yes all aside from the jokes of Sasuke , I knew partial reference outside of Naruto anyways but everyone takes this forum too srsly anyways. Reddit and 4chan has been posting about my same sarcasm attempts there now XD

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kismet - 12-09-2014

I'm just going to leave this here. For posterity's sake.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke%27s_Blade

(12-09-2014, 09:11 AM)Kismet Wrote: I'm just going to leave this here. For posterity's sake.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke%27s_Blade

Oh hey, forgot FFIV had this weapon LOL

(12-09-2014, 09:06 AM)Jaques Wrote:

*records for lulz later*
And then have lalafell superstar Kaykayti Periri sing a song about it after...

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - TheBlob - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:01 AM)Melodia Wrote: Me and the SO got the plat bracelets and are ready to do our quest after I get off work. SmileMoogle

Nice! Andy and John have to wait until we get him leveled. QQ

Think we may just be doing gold for Raandal and Daph 'cause mounts.

Make sure we get an invite! Big Grin