Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 2.45 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Patch 2.45 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=9217)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Melodia - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:22 AM)ShayRei Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:01 AM)Melodia Wrote: Me and the SO got the plat bracelets and are ready to do our quest after I get off work. SmileMoogle

Nice! Andy and John have to wait until we get him leveled. QQ

Think we may just be doing gold for Raandal and Daph 'cause mounts.

Make sure we get an invite! Big Grin
Of course! Why wouldn't I invite you? She only threatened Andy a little. Tongue

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Kellach Woods - 12-09-2014

Drest's postmoogle story is sad, but it's the first time I wished a FedEx quest would actually, y'know, have me FedEx.

I wanna see him get over his PTSD.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - TheBlob - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:24 AM)Melodia Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:01 AM)Melodia Wrote: Me and the SO got the plat bracelets and are ready to do our quest after I get off work. SmileMoogle

Andy would just crash the wedding anyway. She's a sucker for a good party. Tongue

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Gegenji - 12-09-2014

I'm surprisingly indifferent to most of the update stuff, I think.

Chachan hasn't even had a case of puppy love yet, let alone thought about marriage so that's out. While I love the Spriggan hat, I've been grinding to 50 on combat classes, so Mining is still down at level 1 and thus has no access to maps. And I think I'll be perpetually one step behind in the Zodiac quest because I only recently got to the Soulglazed part, like... a week ago? Really, I think the only stuff I'll be able to do off the bat is just knock out the new Postmoogle stuff on my main... and then it's back to business as usual.

Though, a part of me is both curious and dreading what this next step in the Zodiac weapon entails. The "Known Bugs" spoiled that getting an item from Brayflox HM, but who knows what else may be encompassed. I think I'm just really hoping there won't be an Atma/Alexandrite revisit. Probably won't, but the fear is still there.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - g0ne - 12-09-2014

Weddings! Weddings! WEDDINGS!

Invite Eleni to lots of weddings!! D'aww... the moment when two loved ones bond for eternity. (hey... that's where SE got the name from: Eternal Bond Undecided )

So adorable. So cute.

I better get those invites... or else... Tonberry

No, seriously, Eleni (and me, of course, lol) would love to attend lots of weddings! Let the invites come flooding into the delivery moogle's bag! 

Love is in the air... Heart

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Melodia - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:27 AM)ShayRei Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:24 AM)Melodia Wrote:

Andy would just crash the wedding anyway. She's a sucker for a good party. Tongue
Hahaha! How awesomely awkward would that be, given the IC history of her and Melodia LOL!! "Aye, an' I make this toast t' me.....ahhh bloody hells who let 'er in?!"

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Warren Castille - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:29 AM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm surprisingly indifferent to most of the update stuff, I think.

Chachan hasn't even had a case of puppy love yet, let alone thought about marriage so that's out. While I love the Spriggan hat, I've been grinding to 50 on combat classes, so Mining is still down at level 1 and thus has no access to maps. And I think I'll be perpetually one step behind in the Zodiac quest because I only recently got to the Soulglazed part, like... a week ago? Really, I think the only stuff I'll be able to do off the bat is just knock out the new Postmoogle stuff on my main... and then it's back to business as usual.

Though, a part of me is both curious and dreading what this next step in the Zodiac weapon entails. The "Known Bugs" spoiled that getting an item from Brayflox HM, but who knows what else may be encompassed. I think I'm just really hoping there won't be an Atma/Alexandrite revisit. Probably won't, but the fear is still there.

Show Content

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Aldotsk - 12-09-2014

[Image: 56963259.jpg]
What's happening with my male toon on finding a cute gal

(12-09-2014, 09:37 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:29 AM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm surprisingly indifferent to most of the update stuff, I think.

Show Content

/upset

Great, desynth. Most of my crafting classes on my main are 20-30, with ALC being the highest at 40-something thanks to Ixal dialies. I think I've desynthed all of one thing so far successfully. And I'm hopefully assuming you don't have to make the materials needed to purchase the Perfect Whatevers (which would mean having multiple crafting classes at that level)? Just buy them for ridiculous amounts of gil as their value shoots up on the AH?

(Just the thought that blowing large loads of gil is the "better" option makes me sad.)

I don't mind running the dungeons (I guess), and soldiery is easy enough to get so that's not a problem. The rest is just... blagh. On the plus side, it'll be a while until I get there since I'm still collecting glow at a lackadaisical rate. Maybe drop rates and such will be adjusted by the time I get there.

(12-09-2014, 09:39 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: [Image: 56963259.jpg]
What's happening with my male toon on finding a cute gal

Well, tell him to get off his butt and get up and go find someone! Stop waiting! He'll run out of options! 

Unless he's looking for a cute lady skeleton... in which case he's doing awesome. *cough cough*

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Steel Wolf - 12-09-2014

Show Content

Wowzers.

Know what? Screw that noise. I am absolutely fine with, like...just doing Hunts to get marks and saying screw these weapon quests.

Wow. Just...what the f--

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Berrod Armstrong - 12-09-2014

(12-09-2014, 09:51 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
Show Content

Wowzers.

Know what?  Screw that noise.  I am absolutely fine with, like...just doing Hunts to get marks and saying screw these weapon quests.

Wow.  Just...what the f--
When the time comes I'm gonna do it just so I can say that I did lol. It's grindy, but I've seriously done worse for relic-like things. 

/remembers the legendary cape in WoW
/REMEMBERS RAID FINDER
/sobs

(12-09-2014, 09:54 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
Show Content

Wowzers.

Know what?  Screw that noise.  I am absolutely fine with, like...just doing Hunts to get marks and saying screw these weapon quests.

When the time comes I'm gonna do it just so I can say that I did lol. It's grindy, but I've seriously done worse for relic-like things. 

/REMEMBERS RAID FINDER
/sobs

Manly tears??

(12-09-2014, 09:55 AM)Eleni Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:54 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
Show Content

Wowzers.

/REMEMBERS RAID FINDER
/sobs

Manly tears??

I... I think I did that too. I can't quite remember, so either I got it through my actual raiding guild with not all that much trouble or I blocked it out of my memory. All things considered, it could be either.

RE: Patch 2.45 Notes - Warren Castille - 12-09-2014

I helped a friend finish a relic weapon in XI while the cap was still 75 and was working on one myself. This is all seriously lightwork compared to that.

The desynth won't be too bad, though. The item you desynth sells for 3k at <shop> and anyone with the craft can desynth the item. Oh, and the required item that it results in is Market Boardable.

I fully expect the costs to crash once anyone and everyone realizes there's "Free money" to be had.

There is a decided cost of entry, though: The allagan resin and the lake crystal and I think two others outright cost 100k each. The bombard cores, as referenced in the patch notes, are 20k GC seals each. The Springwaters are 1600 soldier each, and two of the quests require them up front.

I TOLD YOU GUYS. STOCKPILING ALL THE THINGS.