Hydaelyn Role-Players
What are Your Character's Colors - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: What are Your Character's Colors (/showthread.php?tid=9220)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Warren Castille - 02-19-2015

Well, yes. Of course.

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - FreelanceWizard - 02-19-2015

How did I miss this thread the last time around? Smile

L'yhta's favorite color is red, which she thinks looks particularly good with black and silver. Her current outfit is the Crimson Vest with black cotton tights and black boots; she also has an outfit with a darker red shirt (the Fistfighter's Jacket) and black leather. She definitely likes dark outfits with splashes of brighter colors. Unsurprisingly, this tends to go along with how she can be hot-headed and unexpectedly dangerous. When she's feeling particularly restless or stressed, she has a tendency to dye her hair and tail dark red.

However, she also has a soft spot for deep blues, and one of her favorite robes is midnight blue with white leggings and boots. Perhaps this is indicative of her occasional moodiness? She has been known to dye her hair and tail blue because she's "feeling blue."

The one color she especially dislikes is green. She doesn't think it looks good on her and she's been told (by a PC, no less!) that she looks like a tree with green hair. So, she generally goes out of her way to avoid it.

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Hihimi - 02-20-2015

I usually change colors too often for this to count, but this design seed matches her current color palette way too well...

It also really doesn't help that it's a desert dwelling plant and she's a dunesfolk.

[Image: SucculentHues8.png]
All its missing is her Yellow eyes and brown hair. I'll see if I can scrounge up another, better one...

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Enzo - 02-20-2015

Enzo's is Red. Xefjords is Nophica Green

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Qhora Bajihri - 02-21-2015

[Image: 02VOinM.png]

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Merri - 02-21-2015

Blue. I tend to associate Merri with blue, for numerous reasons~

Definitely not obvious.

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Flashhelix - 02-21-2015

deepwood green on everything

everything

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Edvyn - 02-21-2015

(02-21-2015, 06:41 AM)Flashhelix Wrote: deepwood green on everything

everything
ink blue better Cool

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Desu Nee - 02-21-2015

As red as the reddest red is better for Quki. She hates her albinism but she can't reply about how she find her eyes pretty

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Kurt S. - 02-21-2015

For Ramona and Kurt it's always been a mix of Soot Black and Dalamud Red. Red being the more dominant color.

Keil on the other hand likes his blues or whites paired with blacks.

Effie is black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow. -is shot-

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Askier - 02-21-2015

Look at my avatar,

Now back at this post,

Back to the avatar,

Now back to this post.

Obviously this post is white, but if you look at my avatar again you will see a red coat.

Look down, back up, where are you? You are in Ul'dah with the Garlean wearing the red coat you could have.

Look at your hand. Back at me, I have it. Its a red coat just like Askier's. Look around you now. All of Ul'dah is wearing the red colored coat because Askier makes it look so damn good.

You can do anything when you wear a red coat.

I'm on a chocobo. MEYAH!

.....Yeah Askier likes red. Red wine, red blood, red coats, red flowers...I mean what?

Yeah ...red.

....Jin'li likes black..... >.<

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - K'nahli - 02-21-2015

I've found that K'nahli doesn't look particularly nice in anything that isn't a darker shade of blue(not unlike her hair). Purple might work too.

Her current set is dark blue with some black leather and white trim.

Her raincloak went through a number of changes but was also recently changed to a dark blue which is definitely my favourite so far.

Her coat for cold weather is purple with white fur and some unavoidable red trim.

Finally, her IC set(for the desert mostly) is a mixture of grey and brown. A little plain but darker colours are a no-no in Thanalan anyways.

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Jaliqai - 02-21-2015

I've never seen this seeds website before, but now that I have, I feel like I'm going to be slipping through these images all the time. @_@ That said, after a quick browsing, I think I found two that fit Meiko.

[Image: CreatureHues.png]      [Image: ColorEscape.png]

The first one? Meiko really favors a lot of subtle, darker earth tones like these. They don't really attract attention, and well.. Greens and such are the de facto Rogues' Guild colors. They're comfortable to her. (And match her eyes!)

As for the second, she loves the beach and the ocean. Loves. It's easily her favorite place to be, and she would never leave if it were up to her. So these kind of colors are really attractive to her.

One day I'll come back and do N'hadiya and Xheja. One day.

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Kilid/Torhe - 02-25-2015

I rather run the risk of being boring here, but thus far Kilid's been a fan of the ol' black and white.  Although having begun experimenting, there are some shades of blue that work really very well with those eyes.

Might be time to expand the wardrobe.  Sigh, more expenditure! Big Grin

RE: What are Your Character's Colors - Kalooeh - 02-25-2015

Alright, so altoholic time!

Well Kal is pretty much just orange, purple and black. Occasionally browns and greys (and sometimes greens), depending on if she's planning on working/getting dirty or going out hunting and blending in with wherever she is. And sometimes she'll wear reds.
Show Content

Dheina tends to be a bit more limited to pretty much the Rolandberry and soft pinks (and I suppose straw/light browns, and occasionally oranges). Though she tends to wear the same thing most the time anyways.

Show Content

Sam is a bit wider, but it tends to be more muted and dark colors for red, blue, and purple, and browns/earthy tones. I havnt gotten that far with leveling them really though.

Show Content

So far with Armimi I just got black and blue stuff, but eventually when I get around to leveling her going to go with reds and purples and match more of what I had for the wow version of her

Show Content

A'Samh/Samhain is another low alt that doesn't really have much right now, but her color scheme is going to be halloween/autumn colors, or Red, orange, black, and maybe some yellow or brown to it
Show Content

Cardea is Green, black, brown, and yellow, and possibly blues.
She's pretty low too and originally wasn't going to go with a yellow but ended up liking it enough on her.
Show Content

And then there's Twin Rova.... who right now is just basically reds and blues, but eventually when I get around to leveling her too going to try to get as close as I can to the Twinrova scheme as I can with clothes and colors. For now just kind of derping.

Show Content