Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction (/showthread.php?tid=940)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Seraphine Felstar - 01-25-2011

Eat you? Why would we ever do that?

:: picks up her notes and draws a line through 1. Serve Sora Weyard for dessert. Perhaps some sort of pudding would be nice. ::

What am I doing? - Huh? - Nothing. Angel

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Sora Weyard - 01-25-2011

Admiral Ackbar powers...tingling...

It's a trap!

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Zeah - 01-25-2011

Just making a note that I changed Zeah's preferred gender for her date to make it more fun and interesting Tongue Just a date after all.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Aster Barnivere - 01-27-2011

hmmmmm (shrugs) I'll give it a shot! *I'll totally be a date-able bodyguard!*

Full Name:Aster Barnivere
The gender you prefer for your date: Male
Your interests: Elezen (Must be taller than me), Hyur (must be my height <_<), Travel, getting into danger while traveling, cooking, pirates
Your dislikes: pompous people (especially the conceited ones) Elitists
What you look for in a date: Funny, Clever, Loyal, kind (tall with long ears.. lol) cool, playful, formal (and speaks with elegance and eloquence)

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Kneria - 01-28-2011

Full Name: Kneria Kuthyrn

The gender you prefer for your date: Since it is for the kids, I will have no preference

Your interests: I like long walks in the woods, and swimming. Long deep meaningful conversations are also a good thing.

Your dislikes: Pirates and rudeness

What you look for in a date: Someone who is sure of themselves and not afraid to purse what they want or express their feelings. Kind and well manured is nice but can also have a more darker side, with restraint of course. They should also have a sense of humor and be able to put up with me.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Popolink - 01-29-2011

"This sort of gathering is bound to attract troublemakers."

Leuthar would be willing to help with security. Otherwise, I think I'd be a poor bidder. :joker:

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Nanapariri - 01-29-2011

Hi,

I'm very sorry but I can't make it now. I received my copy of FFXVI in time but the harddrive on my new, 3 week old computer, crashed. It will be about 2 weeks before I can get a replacement mailed to me by HP. I'm borrowing a computer to let you know. I hope you all have fun.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Alona - 01-29-2011

Wow... that's horrible!

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Sora Weyard - 01-29-2011

Here's to hoping you get everything sorted out.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Emraldilian - 01-30-2011

Application written by Wocket Gerner on behalf of Syo Crystaline, who cannot read or write

Full Name: Syo Crystaline
The gender you prefer for your date: Male
Your interests: Fish and Meat and Justice
Your dislikes: Lies and Secrets and Bad People
What you look for in a date: Selfless, Heroic, and a bearer of good food

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Forra - 01-31-2011

Well, since I still need to make acquaintance of more roleplayers.. count me in I guess! I think I'll send Forra to be bid upon.

By the by.. the date for the event is Sunday 6th February, right? Sorry, s'just, the front page still says Sunday 5th, so.. well, anyhow!

Application written in-character:

Full Name: Forra Descren
((Character Page))

The gender you prefer for your date: I don't think I mind either way. Not really, anyway.

Your Interests: I'm a duelist, so, I'm interested in fighting - but, as in, dueling and combat arts and so! Rather than battles, or being the strongest or stuff like that, I mean. Sparring, too.. and travelling. Oh and fairy tales.

Your Dislikes: I don't like self-importance, I guess, or bad losers.

What you look for in a date: Someone who's kind, and friendly. Oh, and cheerful, too!

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Seraphine Felstar - 01-31-2011

With the date auction only a few days away, I'd like to announce we only have space for three more date volunteers. If you would still like to participate as a date now is the time to do so. We could also use a few more people to act as guards (IE crowd control). Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing.

I will be announcing how bidding will proceed tomorrow to give last minute volunteers a chance to post.

Thank you!

Volunteers:
Axl Klaavas
Alona Rhys
Zeah Loraire
Riseyra Storsgram
Ravirr Shiga
Oskar Helvig
Mihana Zhralyia
Sora Weyard
Vale Hartstrong
Mabayui Asayake
Aster Barievere
Kneria Kuthyrn
Syo Crystaline
Forra Descren

Guards:
Marasame

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - doctorvin - 01-31-2011

Seems too fun to pass up. Plus I told Oskar I'd go with.

Full Name: Mhrii Pericamberih
The gender you prefer for your date: No preference for this event.
Your interests: History. Literature. New epicurean adventures.
Your dislikes: Rain.
What you look for in a date: Someone who holds my interest, who can hold a conversation on many topics.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Seraphine Felstar - 02-01-2011

Bidding Rules:

Upon arrival at the front gate to the amphitheater you will be asked to wait line in front of either Lady Seraphine Winter or Lady Eva Ianeira. When it is your turn you will be given a quill and parchment where you may write down your opening bid for the date(s) of your choice. Once you have turned in your bids you my proceed through the gates to find a place to sit.

When the volunteers are presented on stage the current winning bid will be announced at the auction will start at that price. When the auctioneer allows the first round of bidding to open, if you would like to challenge the current bid please raise your hand and say how much you are willing to raise the bid. The highest bidders price will then become the new starting bid for the second round and the same for the third round if needed. After three rounds of bidding, the auction will cease and the winner will be pronounced by the auctioneer. Remember, you are only allowed to make one bid per round so make sure you make your bid count!

Once you have made a successful bid, please step forward and trade Lady Eva Ianeira your gil and receive a flower to give to your date. Remember, once you have won an auction, you may not make any more bids. Participants may bid but must understand that they are required to go on both dates they have agreed to.

Good luck to everyone!

OOC Bidding Rules:

The auction will work much the same as it does IC with one exception. When you wish to place a bid, please send a /tell to Eva Ianeira with the amount. Again, you can only make one bid per round and if you accidentally make two, your first bid will be the only one accepted. This is to help keep Eva's chat log cleared and ensure that no one's bid gets missed.

Re: A Slave for Love ~ Date Auction - Sha - 02-04-2011

Two fellows of the Jenova Mercenary Company and myself are willing to help with security during the auction and two of us during dates if asked for. All for free since this is a charity event.

Auction:

Shara Seleni
Ariel Madaellyn
Rufus Zelbringer

Dates:

Shara Seleni
Ariel Madaellyn

((Sorry for the short notice.))