Hydaelyn Role-Players
Investigator looking for work - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Investigator looking for work (/showthread.php?tid=9449)

Investigator looking for work - Inessa Hara - 12-28-2014

Generally, this is an RP request of sort's to show that if you need an investigator to find something out, search for something, someone or anything really, then give me a PM OOCly. Im usually on between 4-11pm CMT on weekdays and usually all day on holiday's or weekend's. If not then just give me a PM here.

ICly, I do everything, from tracking down criminal's, to finding lost people and kitten's, to even solving puzzle's and finding buried treasure. Inessa is not only an investigator who hunt's down and convict's criminal's but can also uncover secret's, solve riddles and fit pieces of the puzzle together.

Should you require anything conventional or unconventional in the terms of problem solving, simply seek me out. Just keep in mind that Inessa is a private investigator. As such. she holds no official capacity in the law and cannot detain people ICly. She will need proof to show that such a person has committed wrong before they can be detained. If they however have an existing bounty on their head, she can go after them and detain them due to an official warrant being out for them.

RE: Investigator looking for work - Inessa Hara - 12-30-2014

Woooooo! first job!

Also, if anyone else want's to hire me, feel free to message me on the RPC or in-game. I do require IC payment but OOC, you guys dont have to pay anything. You only pay OOC if you want too.

I can also take 2 more job's at most. I dont want to get flooded with work and having to keep an eye on the detail's of ten different contracts at once but I will choose what contract's I pursue on a first come, first serve basis.

Show Content

RE: Investigator looking for work - Inessa Hara - 01-02-2015

My first contract, titled as "Catching a mate!" has been completed.

Now im kinda jobless again.  xD

Open Slots
1:
2:
3:

If anybody need's an investigator, just let me know. I am always willing to work most job's!   :D

RE: Investigator looking for work - Inessa Hara - 01-03-2015

Woooo! I got work!  :D

As a result. I have two more open slot's for job's I can take.

Show Content

RE: Investigator looking for work - Inessa Hara - 01-12-2015

So it's been a while since I updated this.

Still looking for work ATM.

Im still running the same contract as before, however its on a semi-haeitus due to a lack of IC connections to get it going again. Will continue it once the person I need comes back from his Haeitus.

Still have two more slot's if anyone is interested. Also, im going to post an IC add as well as make an IC thread for interactions if anyone is interested. Will be up before the day is out.