Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion (/showthread.php?tid=9486)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Yangh - 01-02-2015

I totally crafted those special place holder items though :3

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 01-02-2015

But now the question is... which card will Yangh start with? :O

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Melodia - 01-02-2015

Melodia would definitely have found a Cait Sith card on a perp she was throwing in the brig.

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 01-02-2015

I love the image that pops into my head with that, Melodia. Thank you! XD

(I do enjoy reading how these cards might randomly be found out in the world, haha.)

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Zetchryn - 01-03-2015

A'zireena has now found hers! Having tripped and mildly destroyed a merchant's stall, it was only after cleaning everything up that she found the card!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 01-04-2015

Haha, that poor merchant. It's like these cards are cursed! Tonberry

Just need to get Jana her card, and then I think I'll have all of them in circulation that have been requested so far!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Yangh - 01-04-2015

(01-02-2015, 01:52 PM)Maia Wrote: But now the question is... which card will Yangh start with? :O

:O I don't knoowwww!!

Yes i do! A Cait Sith and a Barbarricia! Gimme gimme gimme gimmmmeeee

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 12:50 PM)Yangh Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 01:52 PM)Maia Wrote: But now the question is... which card will Yangh start with? :O

:O I don't knoowwww!!

Yes i do! A Cait Sith and a Barbarricia! Gimme gimme gimme gimmmmeeee

I can do one, but not the other! Dem's the rules! Quick, flip a coin!

(If you want the other, you'll have to trade with someone! Just convince a friend of yours to claim the other card and then stalk them ICly for the trade. ♥ )

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Yangh - 01-04-2015

Landed on Cait Sith! Big Grin

I will take it in the form of a Fat Cat please! kehkehkeh!

I jest!

Woot woot! Awesome!

As of this post, all trading card items have been distributed to those who have requested them! ^^

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Arrelaine - 03-01-2015

Ooooo can Kirin be a card? Big Grin

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 03-01-2015

Kirin is already a card~! They're in the x10 column!

Anyone who has a Host Club bio has a card that's been manufactured of their Host Club persona. ^^

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Arrelaine - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 11:17 PM)Maia Wrote: Kirin is already a card~! They're in the x10 column!

Anyone who has a Host Club bio has a card that's been manufactured of their Host Club persona. ^^
Aha! I missed it the first time I looked!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 03-06-2015

I have altered the original post, adding in a graphical representation of every card! Special thanks to Arrelaine to collaborated with me on making said graphic! ^^

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Arrelaine - 03-07-2015

Arry would like a Crusader card, come to think of it! She'll twi- I mean, get him to sign it for her. Big Grin