Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion (/showthread.php?tid=9486)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 03-19-2015

Crusader card delivered, and 5 extra cards sent for upcoming Host Club promotion activities! ♥

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - LifeMANA - 04-29-2015

Such a cool idea! Thanks for the invite.

Palum finds a Phoenix card downstairs by the stove.

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 08-30-2015

Whew, it's been a while, but the main card list should be updated now! ^^v

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Jmaaira - 11-21-2015

Jay would also like a Crusader card please~ All the blackmail muauhahahaha

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 11-29-2015

(11-21-2015, 11:40 PM)Jmaaira Wrote: Jay would also like a Crusader card please~ All the blackmail muauhahahaha

Hi, J'maaira! I've been looking for you since your comment but just haven't had any luck. I'll definitely keep my eye out still, but if you happen to see me first, feel free to drop me a Friend Request and I'll send you your card item! Moogle

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-29-2015

I would like Vahlkrys to randomly find one Shemhazai (if I understand correctly)
Do I need to specify how he 'randomly' found it?

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Facilitating an Idea for IC Trading Cards!] - Maia - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 01:23 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: I would like Vahlkrys to randomly find one Shemhazai (if I understand correctly)
Do I need to specify how he 'randomly' found it?

Okay, I shall try to send you a friends request to send you the item today! You don't need to specify right here or now - you can RP it however you like. It could have been stuck to the underside of a table in the Drowning Wench, purchased from a legitimate vendor, or any number of circumstances, up to your discretion!

All cards have been officially delivered and the main list has been updated! ♥

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - rainichan - 12-01-2015

Ahahahah. Welp. Caelia's gonna need them Yojimbo cards. ...ok maybe not all of them. But at least one. Nope no reason why, not that she'd openly admit! (Watch this be the ONE thread I get linefaced in by his player...)

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 12-01-2015

D'ohoho, a Yojimbo fangirl, eeh~? Big Grin

Card item delivered and main list updated!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - rainichan - 12-01-2015

WELL she's. kind of. Seeing him. SO YES, she is a fangirl. Big Grin Thanks much for the card, Maia!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Khunbish Avagnar - 12-01-2015

Seems like a pretty legit reason to me, I just went with Shemhazai 'cause new person, new people need collector love too!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 12-17-2015

Latest Hostesses added to the card list!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Bleeding Night - 12-18-2015

Oho! Perhaps Bleeding here could get a Cerberus card? Bleeding Light in game ^-^

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 12-26-2015

(12-18-2015, 04:33 AM)Bleeding Night Wrote: Oho! Perhaps Bleeding here could get a Cerberus card? Bleeding Light in game ^-^

Hello, Bleeding! I've been trying to search for you in game, but I'm having some trouble finding you while I'm on. If you could either comment here or PM me with your schedule this upcoming week, I'd be appreciative! I just need to know when you'd be on so I can send you a friend request to send the item. =)