Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Host Club trading cards!] - Retired Promotion (/showthread.php?tid=9486)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Akiko - 12-27-2015

Akiko would be fascinated to have a Raiden card.

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Jancis - 01-02-2016

Jancis would find an Eden card. ♥

Upon her regular patrols through La Noscea and the farmers at Summerford, one of the children with a broken arm gifted the conjurer with the collectible.

The rascal wouldn't explain where it came from, but she accepted the gift graciously of the lovely lady.

Little did she know it was getting rid of evidence that the boy's father brought back a souvenir that was gathered and, with the ex-sailor looking for it, the kid thought of no better place to get rid of the evidence that he swiped it.

I mean, even if his pa saw it in the healer's hands, what was he going to say about it?

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 01-02-2016

All cards accounted for and delivered! The original post has been updated with the new numbers.

We've gotten an influx of new Hosts lately, so I hope to update the OP with those new cards as well.

To conclude, Jancis, that description of how your character found her card is adorable. It is adorable and I adore it. ♥

*Crawls off to collapse after running Host Club weee~*

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Lan Darklyn - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 11:18 PM)Maia Wrote: To conclude, Jancis, that description of how your character found her card is adorable. It is adorable and I adore it. ♥
Adorable is the only way she does this I think.

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Ryssmyna - 01-03-2016

I would really love to get in on this! Ryssmyna is a trader and an appraiser but her style is more high-rolling so I could see her passing over anything but a rare-ish card. Nix definitely caught my eye and would catch Myna's too!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Tamm'lin - 01-04-2016

I'd love to get in on this! Just give me a random card, obviously not a rare or anything!

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 01-07-2016

Okay then! All cards should be delivered! ALSO, I updated the original post with all of our new Hosts. Yeehaw!

People have been asking me for more opportunities to trade, so if character is an opportunist who might be looking for ways to gain IC favors, or a merchant... well, this would be a hook for those sorts of things! There are collectors out there on the prowl for more cards! Moogle

Again, it's all about creating RP opportunities and having a bit of fun. So feel free to request one (or 3, if you play an IC merchant/distributor) if you'd like.

We're also starting to give some cards away during Host Club-sponsored events, so one can keep an eye out for that avenue as well! During the last Host Club, many Guests received a Rubicante trading card as a doorprize~

*bows and flutters away*

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Khunbish Avagnar - 05-09-2016

wut?! there's 8 people with cagnazzo cards O_O

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Ru. - 09-12-2016

I would like Yuki to find a Phoenix card.

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 09-14-2016

Phoenix card item delivered, and main list updated! o7

RE: Calling all Collectors! [Host Club trading cards!] - Maia - 11-09-2016

Unfortunately, the rarity of this list's use doesn't justify the staff upkeep needed to maintain it, so I'll be retiring this post. It was a cute thought, but perhaps too clunky in implementation.

But you don't know whether an idea will work until you try, so no regrets! Moogle

Party on, Waynes!