Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 01-02-2015

Welcome to my favorite forum game! This thread is similar to the "Kudos" thread, but here, everybody gets a compliment! That's right! You might be wondering... "what's the point of complimenting somebody I don't know just for the sake of doing it?" The answer? It puts you to your wits and helps you see the good in people, because, let's face it. Everybody has a little good in them. 

The rules are as follows:
Compliment the poster above you!

I'll start -
The Hydaelyn Roleplayers Coalition and FFXIV community is home to some of the nicest roleplayers around. Every character that I've seen so far has something interesting about them, and each player I've spoken to has been incredibly kind and receptive.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 01-02-2015

Y'lani is genuinely interested in making this a positive and excellent community! For a new member of this community to jump in like this is fantastic, and I've got high hopes for what she decides to do in the future.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zetchryn - 01-02-2015

C'kayah has such an interesting little forum avatar, and seems to be a decent human being! Gods know we need more of those!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-02-2015

Zetchryn seems like the sort of person who would enjoy a hug at random IRL and I love that, also the idea of a klutz trying to be one of the more elegant Jobs in the game is a concept that will always make me giggle, full stop.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 01-02-2015

I just love reading a lot of Steel's posts. Always a friendliness and light that's always a pleasure to see.

Also, kinda hard to dislike Gran's #1 Fan. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Devereau - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:10 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I just love reading a lot of Steel's posts. Always a friendliness and light that's always a pleasure to see.

Your use of silly hats delights me. I very much approve of other silly hat advocates.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hyakki - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:12 PM)Thaarus Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 06:10 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I just love reading a lot of Steel's posts. Always a friendliness and light that's always a pleasure to see.

Your use of silly hats delights me. I very much approve of other silly hat advocates.

You are the most elegant eggplant in all of Eorzea.Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 01-02-2015

Mamushi's name flows off the tongue so well I find myself repeating it over and over like a goddamn idiot.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 01-02-2015

'Evoker of the Buried Spell'...so creative! I wanna learn more! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:37 PM)Lilithium Wrote: 'Evoker of the Buried Spell'...so creative! I wanna learn more! Big Grin

We've never met in game, but you're one of the nicest people on the forums. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-02-2015

Lilithium is a hoot, so is her LS.. Hoot!

Edited due to posting overlap

FreelanceWiz! What can we say! *HUG* Forum .. because .. Forum!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:43 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 06:37 PM)Lilithium Wrote: 'Evoker of the Buried Spell'...so creative! I wanna learn more! Big Grin

We've never met in game, but you're one of the nicest people on the forums. Smile
Coming from the admin I'mma shyly turtle in my hoodie now >///< *turtle turtle*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-02-2015

Lili is a cute turtle.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:44 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Lilithium is a hoot, so is her LS.. Hoot!

Edited due to posting overlap

FreelanceWiz! What can we say! *HUG* Forum .. because .. Forum!
Nebbs is a unique character and the player is witty, too! I can't say I've roleplayed with her, but it sounds like it'd make for a fun time. 

Kellach has a great wiki. I read the <choice word here> out of that. I think everybody else should take a look at it, too, since it looks like Kellach the player spent a lot of time on it. Moogle

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 06:46 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Lili is a cute turtle.

Kellach shares my love of pint-sized Tanks fighting things a million times larger than they are.

Edit: OVERLAP GODDAMMIT

I know very little about Y'lani, but just by looking at her character's face I think she might be interesting.