Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 02-18-2015

Cylin has such a pretty avatar! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-18-2015

Lili is all about pretty avatars!  And Lili is Lilicious (and amazing!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-18-2015

Aya looks badass in armor, very badass.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-18-2015

kurt's just awesome to chat with
....my only complaint is that we don't chat enough >|

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 04:58 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: kurt's just awesome to chat with
....my only complaint is that we don't chat enough >|
Clio is an awesome artist, and I has a cute little Nako drawing because of this Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Flakskader - 02-18-2015

Absolutely love your character and your signature. It's gotten me in the mood to make one. 

Much love. Much life.

(02-18-2015, 05:19 AM)Flakskader Wrote: Absolutely love your character and your signature. It's gotten me in the mood to make one. 

Much love. Much life.

This...this lalafell right here knows how to make an interesting adventure that involves freezing and burning down a Garlean Vanguard!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 02-18-2015

Never actually pitted* our characters against one another, but from my super secret stalking times -cough- I mean observations while at other events you seem like a really good RPer and a fun person to boot. Big Grin

Damn it typos...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-18-2015

Cylin may think she's a tad mad, but I think she's sweet and cute and happy and lovely! :3

And I must find her in game to RP with her! Bouncy

Eleni, you've got to be the most cheerful person I've seen here. Cheerful and just bursting with positivity.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-18-2015

Kurt's probably the dude that can get an alt up to proper gear the fastest I've seen.

I mean dang neither of my alts are at any sort of good level.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-18-2015

kellach's always ready to help run someone thru a low level dungeon when they need it...or wait when someone is in their map party and gets repeatedly lost in burning wall area because it's designed by satan .___.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 02-18-2015

Clio! She always seems to happy to see and talk to folkses! We still have to properly have our characters meet IC, too! Laugh

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 02-18-2015

Chachanji is the best studentdisciplecompanionfriend a curmudgeonly stoic guy could ask for.

I think Warren is a cool and very helpful guy...because he was like the first dude to welcome me to RPC so yeah. And also because he seems like a very cool guy.