Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 05-09-2015

Eleni's always fun to RP with, liked how she just went along with an impromptu snowball fight when Kurt should have been doing his venture like a good little retainer. But hey snowball fight.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nataru - 05-09-2015

Ramuhnuh is awesome for making my kitty happeh again. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-09-2015

Seems like a nice person ^^ Would definitely like to meet IC at some point.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 04:09 AM)Nailah Wrote: Seems like a nice person ^^ Would definitely like to meet IC at some point.

Nailah is as tall as Solis (OOC, IC Solis is taller). We are same height besties !!! Go Shortlander!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merai the Vixen - 05-09-2015

Nick seems like a sweet guy, with good intentions for his rp partners. I enjoyed having a brief chat with him, and wish our time zones were a little closer Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Reiner Dorn - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 02:18 PM)Merai the Vixen Wrote: Nick seems like a sweet guy, with good intentions for his rp partners. I enjoyed having a brief chat with him, and wish our time zones were a little closer Smile
I hear that Merai, is quite the Vixen Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 05-09-2015

(05-09-2015, 02:30 PM)Reiner Dorn Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 02:18 PM)Merai the Vixen Wrote: Nick seems like a sweet guy, with good intentions for his rp partners. I enjoyed having a brief chat with him, and wish our time zones were a little closer Smile
I hear that Merai, is quite the Vixen Tongue

Reiner is hot, and my alt has a tiny crush on him, along with half the world.

Edit: Half the world has a crush on Reiner, I mean, not that she crushes on half the world.

Ha'uruh seems so cool and friendly! Can't wait to meet him!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 05-09-2015

Nick you post way too much in this thread.

(05-09-2015, 05:43 PM)Aaron Wrote: Nick you post way too much in this thread.

Aaron, you COOL snowcap, that wasn't a compliment!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 05-09-2015

You really post a lot here Nick.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-09-2015

aaron your character looks really interesting. i like the amount of work you placed into the wiki as well. hopefully we can have a meetup at some point o3o

quki beat me to it! such a cutie tho i'll let it slide ;3
i remember when quki first posted in the rpc, i was super curious about her character and though it took us awhile to meet ic (the other day, luls) she's been so dapper and was very missed during her hiatus

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cest - 05-09-2015

Clio is always a joy to RP with. Also easily provides Barnabaix with his most favorite event to attend.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Mercurias - 05-09-2015

Barney is extremely easy to pick on and never takes offense.

(05-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Mercurias Wrote: Barney is extremely easy to pick on and never takes offense.

Mercurias is one of the few that can handle more than 3 or 4 characters, and I must give props to that and to him!