Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 05-10-2015

(05-09-2015, 06:13 PM)SM Nick Wrote: Cactuar
(05-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Mercurias Wrote: Barney is extremely easy to pick on and never takes offense.

Mercurias is one of the few that can handle more than 3 or 4 characters, and I must give props to that and to him!

Seriously Niklas, you post too much here.  Maybe take a few weeks out.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 12:24 AM)Ha Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 06:13 PM)SM Nick Wrote: Cactuar
(05-09-2015, 06:06 PM)Mercurias Wrote: Barney is extremely easy to pick on and never takes offense.

Mercurias is one of the few that can handle more than 3 or 4 characters, and I must give props to that and to him!

Seriously Niklas, you post too much here.  Maybe take a few weeks out.
I've seen Howl a couple times here and there, and though neither Renata nor Eorla have interacted with him, I think he's just an all-around good guy.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 05-10-2015

Eorla here happens to play bold characters well, take for example how she(Renata( pretty much wore a bikini in the middle of the Quicksand after overhearing Ramona and Ququki's conversation about it. Also she's a nice to person to just sit down and chat with really.

Still das a lotta initiative!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 10:38 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Eorla here happens to play bold characters well, take for example how she(Renata( pretty much wore a bikini in the middle of the Quicksand after overhearing Ramona and Ququki's conversation about it. Also she's a nice to person to just sit down and chat with really.

Still das a lotta initiative!
And she put her regular clothes back on very quickly though!!! But aww shucks Ramen, thanks. BlushBig Grin
ETA: I'm just commenting, the next person should compliment Ramuhnuh, not me.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kyrio Lamansque - 05-10-2015

Eorla really knows how to develop those characters! Much dynamic, such wow.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 05-10-2015

Kyrio is super awesome, and I'm glad he came and hung out with us yesterday and on a more permanent basis in our FC! Yaaay!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Geisterfuchs - 05-10-2015

Alothia, one of the 6 I adore around here.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 05-10-2015

Geitserfuchs for their name being fun to say.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-10-2015

You! I have watched your streams. I absolutely adore your drawings and I really like your streams. I hope you are well! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 05-11-2015

Nailah and the Kindred are offering some EU friendly events which is very cool.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 05-11-2015

Ilwe'ran made all that i90 gear for folks, AND helped make clothing for a couple of Jancis' events! Just an awesome, giving individual all around and a pleasure to hang out with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 05-11-2015

I was SO HAPPY to finally meet Chachan IC ! He also gave me a cool rotation for my Lucis tools and I'm not finishing the 4th one, thanks to his help.
You're adorable and caring ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kage - 05-11-2015

Ilwe has been one of the biggest factors in my feeling comfortable with RPing Kage once more. So very caring to me, helping me with my glamors and such as well. I might have stolen much of Ilwe's Saurian Tabard of Aiming outfit... after Ilwe crafted me that Tabard. Ilwe also crafted me the Vanya Robe of Healing.. I'm slightly jealous that I didn't get to see Chachan and Ilwe ICly... together.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-11-2015

Kage's been fun to know, and has been a huge help volunteering at the Grindstone the past couple of weeks.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-11-2015

Warren is always an amazing voice of reason in this community and I need to rp with him sometime!