Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

Sexiest lalafell in the history of XIV?
You bet your sweet ass.

Even beats a certain 2.55 lala.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-12-2015

I appreciate Kellach not turning down a discussion, even if it gets a little heated. It makes for good and thorough conversation.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SunTzu7 - 05-12-2015

I appreciate that Warren doesn't hunt me down for continuously falling asleep before Grindstone start and therefore missing healing duties.

Actually, I appreciate that the Grindstone continues unabated come rain or shine and the effort he and everyone involved puts into it!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-12-2015

If it gets too heated I'll just gtfo. No sense in going personal with people I'll interact with on a regular basis.

Never met them, but they're identifying themselves to Sun Tzu and that's always a good thing in my book.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-12-2015

i second that being a good trait kellach has. much better to step back than keep going for the sake of an argument. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 06:57 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i second that being a good trait kellach has. much better to step back than keep going for the sake of an argument. :3

Cliodhna, always fishing for compliments. Luckily, she's got the lures and the skill with the pole to pull it off, always.

What? Wait.. Fishing pole! FISHING POLE! Minds out of gutters! There's no room down here for so many of you! Sheesh!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meena - 05-13-2015

Whenever I see nathan's character I want to roleplay with him, and thats amazing. Also, he seems amazing too!

;u;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leanne - 05-13-2015

I give compliments to Gin for the Meet-up at Gridania and the future at Limsa!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 05-13-2015

Leanne, she's always a blast to RP with...well in the two time's I've had the chance to at least. I dunno there's just something nice about her character, warm even and I think she portrays that well.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-13-2015

Kurt is just so sweet and he is an awesome person to RP with. He just knows how to brighten and lighten up stuff for others! :3

All in all, great guy. Without a doubt. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 03:07 AM)Eleni Wrote: ..........

Her positive smiles make me want to be more positive.

Also Ram unum, I note their new romance and smile.. Happy Smile  Double dates?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-13-2015

Nebbs is being silly. He's already positive enough. His hugs are proof of that. A very much needed part of this community, Nebbs and his hugs.

Also, new romance? What new romance?! Kurtou, you must tells me!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Reiner Dorn - 05-13-2015

I love marshmallows, especially the smiley kind!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-13-2015

Colour me interested. I'd like to meet this Reiner icly sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-13-2015

Nailah is awesome all of the time and has cats! Mel must meet this woman!