Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alothia - 05-13-2015

Melodia, whether she realizes it or not, does a good job trying to get other people talking and involved. And I appreciate that a lot!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 05-13-2015

Less of a compliment and more of a statement, but it's fun to be on the same wavelength as a mod on polarizing topics.

You know, as opposed to my usually being incendiary and earning my New Rep.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Unnamed Mercenary - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 11:01 AM)Alothia Wrote: Melodia, whether she realizes it or not, does a good job trying to get other people talking and involved. And I appreciate that a lot!

Alothia has been doing a wonderful job as a mod and helping keep threads under control!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 05-13-2015

Franz finally rped with me!  =D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 05-13-2015

You're funny.

A number of your posts have made me grin!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 05-13-2015

I can't say I always agree with everything Graeham posts, but they are always well thought out and tend to contribute well to the conversations around here.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-13-2015

Zarek kicks faces.

Batman also kicks faces.

Zarek = Batman

Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-13-2015

Mel is sexy funy gives great advice IC! go see her... did I mention sexy? Do it now

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 11:37 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Mel is sexy funy gives great advice IC! go see her... did I mention sexy? Do it now

Best girlfriend/waifu ever. Always has cakes, hugs, and kisses for MEEEEEEEEEE.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Reiner Dorn - 05-13-2015

I too like Cake! *friend hi five*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 11:41 AM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: I too like Cake! *friend hi five*

He's a witch humter, I'm a witch. 

What! Call the covern ... We need to dance naked and fix this!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-13-2015

I really really, extremely appreciate how Nebbs stays positive and stays on positive threads, and tries to cut down the overall negativity. 

I really respect Nebbs for going on despite what others think and say, and still trying his best to spread hugs and give cake. 

Thank you, Nebbs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 05-13-2015

Eleni! Smile Queen! Come see Mel!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 05-13-2015

Mel is has one of the cutest characters ever with a personality to match. More people should play with Mel because she is both lovely and a delight!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-13-2015

T'caska is pretty cool and punching miqo'tes are better than other miqo'tes.