Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 05-15-2015

Nebbs is an absolute sweetheart, a shining example of what RP communities need more of: always welcoming and willing to listen to others even during their worst moments, all with empathic, unconditional hugs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-16-2015

I can totally believe that avatar would be coquettish, and the user seems friendly too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - ProvaDiServo - 05-16-2015

Kellachs perspective on stuff makes me chuckle.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-16-2015

this man has amazing taste in special attacks.

tetsuzanko forever o7

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 05-16-2015

Kellach's avatar is the face of a thousand fucks not given.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-16-2015

Edgar is quite the understanding person. And he's one of those people who has a mentality of to hell with everything else, do what you want. And I find that a very rare and useful mentality. 

But he's one of those people who I've seen is very composed and calm and knows how to deal with things. Smile

He also makes fun threads.

He's awesome. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DoomsdayClock - 05-16-2015

Eleni is one of the most positive people on the Rpc...hands down.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:00 PM)DoomsdayClock Wrote: .............

One of these days.. one of these days BOOM!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aris - 05-16-2015

Nebbs is super helpful, and always encouraging to new roleplayers, which is awesome. ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 05-17-2015

Although I haven't interacted with Aris much, she seems like this sweet little thing, much like a cinnamon roll? But definitely these strong vibes of cute and sweet. :)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - DeathGodSkeith - 05-17-2015

eleni always has positive things to say about people and situations. no matter how good or bad.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-24-2015

zy'dala lives in florida, loove meeting people that live in florida x3

(this thread is too nice to lose to the back pages, i love complimenting people but i don't need one so whoever posts next can just post to restart things. <3 )

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 05-24-2015

(05-24-2015, 05:17 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: zy'dala lives in florida, loove meeting people that live in florida x3

(this thread is too nice to lose to the back pages, i love complimenting people but i don't need one so whoever posts next can just post to restart things. <3 )

Clio is too sweet for her own good and is getting complimented on her amazing RP anyway, so she's just gonna have to keep being super sweet and deal with it :v

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 05-24-2015

I love Val's stuff. It was a secret but now it isn't anymore :o

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nirri - 05-24-2015

Best announcer ever at the fashion contest.