Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 05-25-2015

nirri had some pretty dapper outfits at the fashion show :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 05-25-2015

Clio was really nice to Oka, giving her advice and pointing her in her path. Also Clio was cool and fun to RP with at the party and pilgrimage too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 05-26-2015

(05-25-2015, 10:47 PM)SM Nick Wrote:  .............

I am liking your new character it is good to see the consistency there. I'm looking forward to getting to know them a bit more now. I wonder where I will bump into her next ?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 05-26-2015

IS THIS A NEBBS I SEE?

You would think this nebbs would be like "no there is mock fighting in my free hug zone what shall i do?"

NO

NEBBS REGULATES THAT THREAD.

WITH HUGS.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Monster Lady - 06-04-2015

(05-26-2015, 08:45 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: IS THIS A NEBBS I SEE?

You would think this nebbs would be like "no there is mock fighting in my free hug zone what shall i do?"

NO

NEBBS REGULATES THAT THREAD.

WITH HUGS.

Kellach! The man that looks great in that mask which doesn't quite flatter everyone but works wonders for him!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 03:32 AM)Kyrsaria Wrote: ..........

First for saving the topic from obscurity
Second for your sig strap line
Third for intriguing me to want to know more
[edit] And fourth I read your wiki and love your style, makes me smile

*puts down cake* For you

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 06-11-2015

nebbs has great taste in wimminz.

'cause i like to think she also loves herself.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Arter Wood - 06-11-2015

speaking of wimminz, you must be drowning in them with all that ripped muscle you show, Kelly.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 06-13-2015

I'm almost sure that's a high speed cactuar you got as an avatar. If that's the case, I'd say you know exactly when to go fast, smaaaaart.

Otherwise cactuars are cool too and so are you for endorsing one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 06-13-2015

(06-13-2015, 01:55 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I'm almost sure that's a high speed cactuar you got as an avatar. If that's the case, I'd say you know exactly when to go fast, smaaaaart.

You are a really cool guy with very interesting characters who will show up in my fanfic! Also a good giver of advice!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 06-13-2015

(06-13-2015, 10:54 AM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 01:55 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I'm almost sure that's a high speed cactuar you got as an avatar. If that's the case, I'd say you know exactly when to go fast, smaaaaart.

You are a really cool guy with very interesting characters who will show up in my fanfic! Also a good giver of advice!

Did a wonderful Haiku at some folks wedding.. *Big Hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Asmodean - 06-13-2015

I have never seen Nebbs say a single bad thing about anyone on this forum at all. Not sure if I'm not looking hard enough or she just that rare unicorn of the internet.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 06-14-2015

Asmodean has a cool looking character. Makes me want to RP with him! Bouncy

And it's really nice of him to jump on the Compliments bandwagon! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 06-14-2015

Eleni is a real sweetheart. Always stops to say hi and give a /hug in-game if I happen to be online in the wee hours of the morning. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 06-15-2015

Vetiver makes this chubby marshmallow feel even chubbier and more marshmallowy. And then this marshmallow blows up from sweetness and love. 

It's a potent weapon she has! :3