Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 06-15-2015

Eleni is an entertaining marshmallow...I wonder why I never knew about the marshmallow bit before, anyway. I like all this positive she's shows other people and lets spreads to the world...like a chubby..marhsmallow..flavored..spread on bread?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 06-17-2015

(06-15-2015, 01:51 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Eleni is an entertaining marshmallow...I wonder why I never knew about the marshmallow bit before, anyway. I like all this positive she's shows other people and lets spreads to the world...like a chubby..marhsmallow..flavored..spread on bread?

This guy is awesome for contributing to my fanfic project and has given me a lot of ideas, indirectly but he helps and that's really cool!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hammersmith - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 01:46 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 01:51 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Eleni is an entertaining marshmallow...I wonder why I never knew about the marshmallow bit before, anyway. I like all this positive she's shows other people and lets spreads to the world...like a chubby..marhsmallow..flavored..spread on bread?

This guy is awesome for contributing to my fanfic project and has given me a lot of ideas, indirectly but he helps and that's really cool!

Speaking of which Collaborative writing projects are the bomb diggity and I respect anyone who undertakes managing one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 06-17-2015

Much props to Hammer for an amazing (and hilarious to read) golf swing. I wasn't there to hear about it but I got to read it courtesy of some LS-mates Big Grin Much applause and cheers went up in your name, good sir!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 04:00 PM)Zarek Wrote: Much props to Hammer for an amazing (and hilarious to read) golf swing. I wasn't there to hear about it but I got to read it courtesy of some LS-mates Big Grin Much applause and cheers went up in your name, good sir!

Zarek bumped into me in-game and stopped to chat for a bit. Such a nice boy~ :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 04:50 PM)hauntmedoitagain Wrote: ...............

Vet is great to RP with she took me for a walking RP in the Shroud and we had a wonderful time.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 06-17-2015

Nebbs is amazing about encouraging RP and general swell togetherness!  And pulled off the best ever one-woman play I've seen in RP, evah!

(06-17-2015, 05:10 PM)Aya Wrote: Nebbs is amazing about encouraging RP and general swell togetherness!  And pulled off the best ever one-woman play I've seen in RP, evah!

Aya has managed to create the best looking female I have seen. She looks so beautiful that I have become envious that I can't make my female character any more better looking!

(06-17-2015, 05:54 PM)SM Nick Wrote: Aya has managed to create the best looking female I have seen. She looks so beautiful that I have become envious that I can't make my female character any more better looking!

It's only because Oka is already so friggin' adorable and you know it. *crosses arms*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 06-17-2015

Veti is nice to joke around with on the LS.

(06-17-2015, 07:00 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Veti is nice to joke around with on the LS.

So is Kellach for that matter. One of the many people that makes Hugs & Cake so fantastic to be a part of. Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 06-17-2015

Hauntmedoitagain character looks legit hot. Then again snow haired girls are always better.

10/10

(06-17-2015, 07:06 PM)Aaron Wrote: Hauntmedoitagain character looks legit hot. Then again snow haired girls are always better.

10/10

Aaron draws some bad-ass characters and is just bad-ass in general. Hope Aaron keeps being bad-ass in the future!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 06-17-2015

Nik won't let anyone keep him down when it comes to posting in this thread! Determination melded, I bet.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 06-17-2015

It probably took a lot of willpower to not make a Savage Might joke.

Warren is the grumpy paladin we need and deserve.