Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aduu Avagnar - 02-18-2015

Kurt is Nako's little errand boy..... Not really, but Love ya man.... XD

Kurt is awesomesauce!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 02-18-2015

Nako'li is one of them most interesting characters I know. There are very few people who can shift the focus of their character so drastically and still make it seem so natural. Always a pleasure to watch him rp. One of my longest known friends in this game.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-19-2015

(02-18-2015, 11:22 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Nako'li is one of them most interesting characters I know. There are very few people who can shift the focus of their character so drastically and still make it seem so natural. Always a pleasure to watch him rp. One of my longest known friends in this game.

Erik has an amazing name and holy fuck, did anyone else look at his wikipage? Like hot damn that is a lot of words. 10/10 on everything. Also I'm almost positive hes a pretty cool dude.

Seriously, I'm jealous of how nice your wiki is. A+ work. @w@ Erik is now my inspiration to work on my wiki.... when I have free time. x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-19-2015

Vari...oh go Vari...she's so very adorableeee. 

She's an excellent RPer and so very helpful.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-19-2015

Just the fact that Nugger is doing his level best to compliment virtually everyone on the RPC speaks volumes for itself. Smile

Someone stop this man, stop him, I say! He's going to make me run out of compliments for him! Surprise

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kou - 02-19-2015

Eleni seems like she's got a lot of wit and playful banter, and that's a trait I genuinely enjoy. There's too much seriousness in the world for there to not be someone to make people smile.

You got it, Eleni! If in doubt, just, uh... compliment his shoes? Can't go wrong with that!

(02-19-2015, 03:34 AM)Kou Wrote: There's too much seriousness in the world for there to not be someone to make people smile.

Kou wants people to SMILE!! That makes me happy!

Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Berrod Armstrong - 02-19-2015

Eleni is one of those wonderful roleplayers that I would fling off a dungeon queue for when approached! Even if I wasn't IC, I'LL JUST LIE AND SAY I WAS, JUST TO ROLEPLAY WITH HER

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-19-2015

Berrod is the hot beef injection we need, even when you don't know you need it.

Kellach always seems to have something to say in every situation. He's always prepared. If it were me, I'd just be Undecided.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-19-2015

Eleni is just that happy burst of joy every forum needs.

That bright million watt smile is simply infectious!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-21-2015

kurt is super awesome in putting up with my half braindead tired-ness xD

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-21-2015

Clio is a fun person! She's helpful and is constantly talking in The Tavern. She's a fun person to have around! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 02-21-2015

You have an amazingly well-organized wiki!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 02-21-2015

As do you! Nicely put together, Ameline.