Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bexy - 06-17-2015

I... Don't think i've ever seen anyone pull off that mask quite as well as you. I don't think i could have ever looked good.

You proved me wrong. He looks fabulous. Good job. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 07:16 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Nik won't let anyone keep him down when it comes to posting in this thread! Determination melded, I bet.
Everyone ignore me but I had to do this.

Nik got that Savage Might determination don't he?

Ok im done im sorry.

IGNORE THIS POST

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 06-17-2015

Aaron lets his most basic self shine through with the obvious joke.

BEXY LOOKS DAMN GOOD IN GIF FORM DID YA SEE THAT SIGNATURE?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 08:26 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Aaron lets his most basic self shine through with the obvious joke.

BEXY LOOKS DAMN GOOD IN GIF FORM DID YA SEE THAT SIGNATURE?
BLUNT AND AWFUL JOKES ARE THE BEST ONES

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 06-17-2015

Aaron puts up with earworm nursery rhymes from hell.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Asmodean - 06-18-2015

Edgar is one of the few people to make me laugh out loud. Good job... and keep it up. everyone needs a good laugh.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 12:50 AM)Asmodean Wrote: Edgar is one of the few people to make me laugh out loud. Good job... and keep it up. everyone needs a good laugh.

Asmo has made an excellent Warrior of Light Roegadyn for my fanfic. Much needed to complete the dynamic I'm looking for! This is not only a compliment but a thank you to Asmo!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Hyakki - 06-18-2015

You're an endless source of merriment.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 06-20-2015

I liked how entertaining you and your friends were when you just decided to accost Kurt and give me my first taste of RP. 

Nothing like being a mistaken for someone's dad, specially when the age gap may not be that huge. Among a few other subtle accusations like the bdsm paddle

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Asmodean - 06-20-2015

All of Ramuhnuh look quite interesting making me wish I had more time then the weekends to role play. May have to fix that with the week off I have coming up.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Renata Lynn - 06-20-2015

Anndd I've just found the second hottest Midlander evar...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 07-10-2015

Let's bring this thread back to life, shall we?

Eorla is awesomesauce. And not awkward awesomesauce, but amazing awesomesauce. 

Awesomazingsauce? Yes. She is awesomazingsauce. *nod nod* (I should trademark that xD)

And she just made me hungry. For some reason awesomesauce makes me think of applesauce, and applesauce makes me think of food.

Secondly, I'd like to say thank you, RPC. Despite the fact that sometimes you scare me, and I feel intimidated like crazy, you are a home away from home, and a second family. And even though not all of the family gets along sometimes, we're still family. And I respect and look up to you all, every one of you.

Thank you, RPC, for being awesomazing. (I really should trademark these xD) This is just a little thank you compliment from your resident chubby SMILE marshmallow.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 07-10-2015

Each time you say chubby smile marshmallow I am reminded of this thing :
[Image: noobow.jpg]

And it brings a smile on my face.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-16-2015

kellach is so dedicated to getting those relics done! it was crazy to see how many he finished while waiting on the expansion OuO

(skip me pls an restart! just tryin to keep this alive x3)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 07-16-2015

Everyone here keeps me happy even when I am not doing well IRL and you guys are so supportive of me! Thank you guys you are the best!