Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 07-25-2015

Niklas be like,
[Image: tumblr_niyprhfPh21t95zyxo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 07-25-2015

Aaron likes to be prepared, which is always a good thing.

FYI Clio what I did was level everything to 50 prior to the xpac, not get every relic.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 07-26-2015

Kellach is probably one of the most relaxed, light-hearted folks I know of in the community; always brightens the mood.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 07-27-2015

Veti is one of the sweetest, nicest and most positive people I have had the privilege to know. When she says something, I find myself smiling without even knowing it. Plus, she be very very pretty as well. 

*stares at avatar pic* Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 07-27-2015

Eleni is the real sweetheart. I wish I could be even half the cuddly marshmallow she is. ;~;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 07-27-2015

Vetiver really knows how to make an interesting character. RP with her is never dull and she kinda pulls you in, making you want to know more and more about who she is.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 07-27-2015

T'Caska's posts have a way of making me smile!! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 07-27-2015

Aya is always sweet and is super friendly.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - T'caska Khevo - 07-27-2015

Mel is warm and friendly, its a shame she doesn't see herself in a brighter light more often. She has a ton to offer when it comes to both RP and friendship and hopefully more people will come to find that out.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Amielle - 07-28-2015

Some of the funniest RP I've ever had has been with Cass!  Admittedly we've only RPed a few times, but her RP seems to flow so naturally, and I get the feeling that the character is more complex than I've realised.  Thank you!

EDIT: Oops, I realise that not many people know me, so I may just break the thread.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 07-28-2015

Nope. I rp'd with Ami and she is super nice. I can't wait for Mel to meet up with her again! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 07-28-2015

Melodia has written some entertaining reads here on the forum! Big Grin Hope she keeps it up!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 07-31-2015

(07-28-2015, 08:36 AM)Zarek Wrote: Melodia has written some entertaining reads here on the forum! Big Grin Hope she keeps it up!
Zarek can uphold some cool characters, yet still enlighten everyone mood's! Haha I'm enlightened by him even when I'm sleepy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 02:48 AM)SM Nick Wrote: Zarek can uphold some cool characters, yet still enlighten everyone mood's! Haha I'm enlightened by him even when I'm sleepy!

I love your enthusiasm and tenacity and that you write fanfic ... where do you find the time?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 07-31-2015

Has anyone seen Nebbs angry?

Nah.

Well, as someone who is angry 50% of the time that is one hell of a good trait to have.