Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 07-31-2015

Did I mention this guy is helpful? Well at the very least he's taught me how I could make headway with my leveling while I wait for heaven and hell to freeze over for dungeons.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 07-31-2015

(07-31-2015, 07:44 PM)Ramen S. Wrote: Did I mention this guy is helpful? Well at the very least he's taught me how I could make headway with my leveling while I wait for heaven and hell to freeze over for dungeons.

I miss hanging out with this guy and others! When I get back online, I am going to rejoin these lost friends, especially this cool guy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 07-31-2015

This guy lets nobody limit his posting in this thread.

All that determination

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 07-31-2015

I adore Aaron's signature. Zingy one-liners are love.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cato - 07-31-2015

Steel's very friendly and pleasant from what I've seen of her in-game and on this site!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 08-04-2015

(07-31-2015, 10:48 PM)Graeham Wrote: Steel's very friendly and pleasant from what I've seen of her in-game and on this site!

Graeham makes a very nice and interesting diplomat! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kai Motokawa - 08-15-2015

Nick has the patience of a saint to be able to wait 14 days for a reply!(Probably forgot, I would've too!) Also, that profile picture is soooo cutteeee! I wanna squish his wittle face.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Z'attana Mitnu - 08-15-2015

Kai is super adorable Au Ra. :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-17-2015

awww stich gif x3 what's your character like? Big Grin

let's keep this thread rollin people (feel free to skip me and restart; rpc needs lots of luv)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 08-17-2015

Clio is a pretty funny person and really fun to chat with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 08-20-2015

Even though I've only rp'd, hell probably even spoke to this guy just once. He strikes me as an interesting person with a interesting character...with no shortage of reason. Because who'd want to stay in the ruins of Amdapor for longer than necessary anyway amirite?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 08-20-2015

One of the nicest folks in the Balmung server. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 09:25 AM)Melodia Wrote: ...

I really like what Mel is doing with their RP, makes me want to do more RP.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Little Yuna - 08-20-2015

I like your avatar and that it has a nice little rainbow in it :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 08-24-2015

(08-20-2015, 09:31 AM)Little Yuna Wrote: .......

She rescues kittens in RL!  

Also wants to play a lala that claims to rule it's own realm, that's my kind of crazy!