Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kai Motokawa - 08-24-2015

Nebbs is super sweet and very welcoming! I was apart of their LS for a little while but they made me feel very welcomed when I joined. They're such a sweet person!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 08-26-2015

Kai is most definitely pretty in pink, without question. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 08-26-2015

Steel is super sweet nya! I got to see her at Costa recently and was happy to see her. Always one of the nicest folks in the game. Do yourself a favor and meet her!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Asmodean - 08-26-2015

Melodia always have something interesting going for her character from what I've seen about the forums. Makes me wish I was able have our characters meet up. The rest do it for me >.>;;;

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 08-26-2015

I have never met Asmo but I'm sure he's a nice person!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 08-26-2015

Femroe.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duplicitous Dame - 08-26-2015

Warren is awesome for hosting such an amazing weekend event Big Grin.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 08-26-2015

Nahare my Blackmill BFF.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-26-2015

aaron made me lul pretty hard the last time i saw him and judge in the quicksand. love those little bouts of ooc shenanigans x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 08-26-2015

Clio hosts such awesome events that can cheer anyone up, especially those looking for a drink!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Asmodean - 08-26-2015

Nick is a skilled writer and make some great looking logos. I envy the skills.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kai Motokawa - 08-26-2015

Asmodean has a cute profile picture and reminds me of Aion~ ♥ I love it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Anthony Valron - 08-27-2015

*Whistles*

"You could make a good dog break his leash."

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Volk - 08-27-2015

You were very nice to me in a dungeon the other day \o/

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 08-27-2015

Ameline is awesome fun, whether it's RP or PvE I always have a blast hanging out with her! Big Grin