Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 12:53 AM)Martiallais Wrote: Ameline is awesome fun, whether it's RP or PvE I always have a blast hanging out with her! Big Grin
Zarek!  A little mysterious but friendly!  I'd like to RP with him sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 08-27-2015

Aya! Super sweet here in the site and I want to rp with her so much! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Jariana - 08-27-2015

(08-27-2015, 01:05 PM)Melodia Wrote: Aya! Super sweet here in the site and I want to rp with her so much! Smile

I have always enjoyed reading Melodia's in character posts here on the RPC. She has quite the style that I just find intriguing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 08-28-2015

Jariana has an amazing wiki page that I want to steal one day. O_O

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-28-2015

cloverbloom. such a sweet last name, i love to get a peek at the character and see what they look like x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 08-28-2015

Clio's always super nice even though we've never actually met in game aside from tells. I can't wait for Mel to meet her ICly! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 08-28-2015

From what I've seen, Melodia seems really nice. Besides, her character is gorgeous. I can't wait to draw her! I'd certainly love to RP with her sometime.

Bouncy

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 08-28-2015

Sasha's a very fun and interesting character to RP with. The delve into the Gubal Library RP we did was super fun and most of that was just watching the characters interact with each other, especially Sasha herself. Highly recommended for the RPs!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 08-28-2015

I secretly love the Judge character this guy has. Every time I see him I can't but imagine what his face looks like on some Kakashi level stuff lol.

One day ima /random for that helmet to come off. Then its spamming the SS button.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 08-28-2015

Aaron OOCily makes me laugh in linkshells. I also love the fact you make fun of yourself/your character. The fact you don't take yourself too seriously makes you super fun to hang around. 10/10

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 08-28-2015

Sasha usually brings interesting discussion threads to the forum! One can definitely appreciate posts that get the gears going.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sarnai Kha - 08-30-2015

Marti is pretty cool. Played with him a bit IC and hanged out him in the Roll Eorzea LS. Can honestly say that hes a cool guy to hang around. Would recommend to RP or hang out with him 10/10.

IC Marti is probably one of my favorite Ishgardian temple knights by far because he plays it really well.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 08-30-2015

Sarnai Kha is a Dark Knight and so that immediately makes them awesomecakes. :>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 08-30-2015

Steel Wolf was so born to be DRK she should change her name to Darksteel Wolf.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 08-30-2015

Just reading Kellach's wiki I think he sounds fun and would enjoy rping with him!