Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 08-30-2015

Ohki described Aya with an amazing song in that other thread :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leggerless - 08-30-2015

Every RP I've done with Aya gave me at least a few chuckles OOCly (and a few ICly). She's highly recommended in my books!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 02:08 PM)Leggerless Wrote: Every RP I've done with Aya gave me at least a few chuckles OOCly (and a few ICly). She's highly recommended in my books!
Leggs always gets that song 'She got legs' in my head. Plus, fun peep.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-30-2015

flower knows how to bake a cake; those eggshells were a great touch for added texture ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 08-31-2015

Clio is another person I have only heard good things about. I would love to rp with her sometime.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 09-01-2015

Okhi is a member of Hugs & Cake, the single greatest community concept in the whole of XIV.

Which makes Okhi awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gone. - 09-02-2015

Steel Wolf is always so kind and reassuring to those around her, even me despite us being little more than acquaintances.

We should fix that some time...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 09-03-2015

(09-02-2015, 08:56 PM)hauntmedoitagain Wrote: Steel Wolf is always so kind and reassuring to those around her, even me despite us being little more than acquaintances.

We should fix that some time...

I love the concept for Vetiver's character. People rarely roleplay or pull off nurturing and cunning characters. In fact, I have yet to see such an interesting combination in Ul'dah, a character that is wise, enigmatic, nurturing, protective, and silver-tongued is definitely something I'd want to rp with. 

I really like the concept!

Plus, she's lovely. Thank you for characters like this!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 09-03-2015

I haven't gotten to RP with Sasha, but she seems like an amazing person around the RPC, and does some reallllyyy good artwork!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 09-03-2015

Bakyn is adorable. :3 I want to pinch his cheeks. Enough said. *nod nod*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 09-03-2015

I need more rp with Eleni! She's so sweet but we never meet up. *cries*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melphina - 09-03-2015

You seem rather nice, I really think you'd make a good friend

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-03-2015

Melphina's name/avatar is an Outlaw Star reference. This is an automatic +1 in my book Big Grin Cool

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 09-04-2015

(09-03-2015, 01:12 PM)Martiallais Wrote: ............

Spotted in a bar, and nice RP was being had by all

[Image: ffxiv_05092015_003435.jpg]

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 09-04-2015

Nebbs is nice enough to help with my character!