Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-07-2015

okhi had a pretty fun thread about posting songs for other people and they seem nice overall. .....also seems to be a night owl, always a perk in my book x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 09-07-2015

Clio is one of my favorite people I know on the RPC. She's sweet, kind, and generally treats me well, and for that, she is one of my best friends.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 09-07-2015

Edgar sits on Steel's shoulder. Which is pretty awesome. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-07-2015

Steel is awesome all around. Big Grin Seriously, if you haven't played/RP'd with them yet, you don't know what you're missing!

Just..do it!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-11-2015

martiallais took some really nice pics recently in the couple's thread Big Grin
wedding shots are some of my favorite pics; the sanctum is just so pretty x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - -no longer matters- - 09-11-2015

Clio is pretty awesome, you don't really need to say more than that! *high fives*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 09-11-2015

War Bear seems interesting, based on our limited interaction in the chat ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sarnai Kha - 09-11-2015

War Siren is a DRK? Right? We need more DRK's.

Still shes awesome, from what I hear occasionally in a random LS every now and then.

The blue text means Nailah is a moderator right? Moderators are cool.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-16-2015

sarnai has no character wiki, linkshell or fc listed, but they've made me curious by their little flavor text under their name and i enjoy when people make me curious Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 09-16-2015

Clio is always super friendly and has events that draw in folks allowing people to rp and meet each other which is awesome.

I still need to meet her ICly. *Blushes in embarrassment*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 09-16-2015

Melodia is a sweetie, kept me company on Skype while I was on vacation.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 09-16-2015

I really like that you're having Okhi work on her language skills; it's a neat little bit of spice that can really add to character depth and development.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 01:27 PM)Zhavi Wrote: I really like that you're having Okhi work on her language skills; it's a neat little bit of spice that can really add to character depth and development.
Never got to meet Zhavi in game besides a passing glance but I want to chase her down and pet her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 09-16-2015

I actually had a brief encounter with Kaguya while wandering the back streets and she is just the nicest person to send a tell Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 01:39 PM)Okhi Lyehga Wrote: .........
Had a lovely RP with Okhi, I got to play the spirit of her mum... Kewl