Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 05:29 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 01:39 PM)Okhi Lyehga Wrote: .........
Had a lovely RP with Okhi, I got to play the spirit of her mum... Kewl

One of the people here that truly manages to bring a smile to my face other than my family. In short one of my great friends on Balmung.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Lucius Ignatius - 09-22-2015

(09-16-2015, 11:14 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 05:29 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(09-16-2015, 01:39 PM)Okhi Lyehga Wrote: .........
Had a lovely RP with Okhi, I got to play the spirit of her mum... Kewl

One of the people here that truly manages to bring a smile to my face other than my family. In short one of my great friends on Balmung.

You make awesome siggy's for people! :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-23-2015

kiht'a looks to have a new account but has already jumped in on posting here, love the enthusiasm! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 09-23-2015

Clio's the best person to rez you when you die! I got thoroughly scraped off the ground a couple of times a few mornings ago Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 09-24-2015

I enjoy being in Nailah's LS the pearl. Seems nice!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 09-27-2015

I don't know you, most likely because I've been on a three month hiatus for the past ever. However, I love your taste in character appearances. It looks like you put a lot of time into your characters!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Orphyn - 09-27-2015

You seem friendly and nice, and the way your signature is done makes it very gorgeous! Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 09-27-2015

I like your eyepatch! \o/

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 09-28-2015

Mhaya was SUPER (and I mean SUUUUUPER) patient with all my issues leading up to our RP. I had a great time and am definitely looking forward to the next time she talks knightly things with Mar. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 09-28-2015

Mar has put up with dump trucks worth of my BS and still asks me how I'm doing.

He is, quite literally, the only person in the whole of this game who has done that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 09-28-2015

Wolfy always seems to have some real energy going on, and I've always wanted to RP with the character, though our circles don't ever seem to mesh up.

Plus, Wolf's blog is good stuff. I read its take on EQNext's combat system, and trust its evaluation more than the vast majority of posts on the subject.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 09-28-2015

I really like your avatar picture! How'd you like to RP sometime? Mhaya could use some more Roe friends so she isn't the tallest thing in the room, could join Mar and I! (Yay compliments -and- invitations!)

(Edit: Someone else posted! I love your signature, too!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 12:31 PM)MBajihri Wrote: .........

A delight and only 5 classes (inc craft/gather) not 60!!! Where is your life?

Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 02:12 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 12:31 PM)MBajihri Wrote: .........

A delight and only 5 classes (inc craft/gather) not 60!!! Where is your life?

Smile

I really like your signature, Nebbs! More specifically the words it has. Kinda meaningful Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 09-28-2015

SM Nick has always been really nice here on the site. Smile