Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-28-2015

Melodia frequently seems like one of the nicest people that I have seen on this site.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 10-04-2015

Selarian was nice enough to rp with one of my other characters while I was on vacation and gave me something to do.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 10-05-2015

(10-04-2015, 10:56 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ......

One of my favourite Roe and just a cute Au Ra she plays in the forum RP that started. I am now addicted to leg swinging!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 10-05-2015

Lovely Miqo'te who's a wonderful addition to the community and a talented dramatic producer to boot!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-27-2015

[Image: tumblr_ntl2g0wUpI1qk24apo1_500.gif]
*revives thread* o3o
c's pretty dapper all around. usually has pretty good things to say, has interesting characters and sent erik an i a letter along with a little lunch back when we got married. super thoughtful x3
edit: as always, y'all are free to skip me and restart. i just don't wanna see this die cause a little bit of niceness goes a long way <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 12:24 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: edit: as always, y'all are free to skip me and restart. i just don't wanna see this die cause a little bit of niceness goes a long way <3

No skipping! Especially for such a cornerstone of the RP community. We may not RP but I still admire seeing you active and generating RP.

*hugs*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 08:20 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 12:24 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: edit: as always, y'all are free to skip me and restart. i just don't wanna see this die cause a little bit of niceness goes a long way <3

No skipping! Especially for such a cornerstone of the RP community. We may not RP but I still admire seeing you active and generating RP.

*hugs*

Just went through a serious day of RP yesterday, and seeing you here has me pumped up and cheerful for today, like it always has! ^__^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 10-29-2015

You sound like a great person and if Nebbs says you are you must be!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Khunbish Avagnar - 10-29-2015

I see her being endlessly nice to everyone on the board whenever I see her post and that's really pretty awesome!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Riven - 11-02-2015

You seem quite nice from your posts so far ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 11-02-2015

I love your hairstyle in the avatar. Very pretty.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-07-2015

Melodia is a wonderful person I have talked to on occasion. Worth stopping and saying hello to.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 11-07-2015

You and the Elezen (who's name I do not know) look really cute together. ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 11-07-2015

Your signature is one of the prettiest I've seen. Great ss. I caught myself sitting and staring at it in another thread!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 11-07-2015

Zhavi was one of the first ones to PM me about my not having much RP.

We weren't exactly compatible but ya know, that's pretty cool.