Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 11-08-2015

Kellach's posts smell of warm chocolate cake.

Probably.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 11-08-2015

... I might have told you before, but I've always admired your character from afar. I see her as a good badass, the kind that doesn't rest on her badassery (some are just like 'this character is badass' but that's really all they have), but is instead compounded of numerous well-put together character traits.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nero - 11-08-2015

I wholeheartedly regret letting our thread and potential storyline (incidentally my first RP on this website and FFXIV at all in general) fall to the wayside because you're amazingly cool and a very compelling writer and one day I will have the cajones to think of a good premise with which to rekindle some interactions with.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 07:33 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: You and the Elezen (who's name I do not know) look really cute together. ^^

That would be Rosekittens character Lorraine Swygbryda. And thank you for the kind words.

I don't know much about Nero. But wanting to rekindle friend ships and the like is something I wish I was better at and I tip my hat to you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 11-08-2015

It's always awesome to see more characters RPed as healers in the vein of doctors and physickers, particularly roegadyn. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 12:05 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: It's always awesome to see more characters RPed as healers in the vein of doctors and physickers, particularly roegadyn. Smile
You've definitely made an interesting sounding Mage, I bet people have loads of fun RPing with you!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 11-08-2015

a short male au ra that smells like cinnimon and vanilla? makes me think you bake in your spare time x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 11-08-2015

Clio is teaching Steel IC'ly the art of dressing up.

And, yes, it is just as epic and vivacious as it sounds. Because Clio's sense of style is the watermark.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 11-09-2015

Welp then I guess sexy DRK wolf is in our midsts Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
But for real the reason why my posts smell of warm chocolate cake is because Steel actually bakes a mean chocolate cake right before reading my posts.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

Kellach seems like a very happy energetic person. Thumbs up to you sir.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kasumi - 11-09-2015

Swyg's a super nice person who not only let me draw them, but didn't beat me over the head afterwards for it!

On a more serious note, they are a fantastic person to talk to, even about mundane things! Always pleasant!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 02:21 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Swyg's a super nice person who not only let me draw them, but didn't beat me over the head afterwards for it!

On a more serious note, they are a fantastic person to talk to, even about mundane things! Always pleasant!
Because I want to compliment you! feel free to skip me whoever posts next cause she deserves double!

She was very nice to purchase art from and worked diligently for me on it. She gives me a hard time but its fun and makes it interesting!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-09-2015

Swyg plays the absolutely rare healer person! Which is fantastic, there is never enough healers or doctors available in RP! An under appreciated RP!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Vitamin C - 11-09-2015

Red is probably the best haircolor in the game and Aiswynd's character has it. There's also a dragon on his shoulder, that's pretty rad. I enjoy reading various forum posts that exist by said person too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Desu Nee - 11-09-2015

You look like a pirate and they are better than ninjas.

Splatfest told me so. And I like that, I won a Sea Shell.

So thanks for indirectly giving me a sea shell.