Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-21-2015

C'kayah manages to pack meaning and color into even the smallest RP posts. He's also constantly trying to draw people into social circles that will open up the sorts of RP they're looking for!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 02-21-2015

Aya is the only barmaid in the Quicksand that ever gets my order right.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-21-2015

erik's the only senpai that noticed me ;3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Oscare - 02-21-2015

A giant nerd and super hilarious, that Clio is.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ilwe'ran - 02-21-2015

Oscare is shirtless. Yes. That's a compliment ♥ .

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 02-21-2015

Illwe is so damn cute, and him and Nebs are probably one of my favorite couples I've seen!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheGreatSunbro - 02-21-2015

Edgar's skills at art are pretty good and he's got a pretty good taste in FF games.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Eses Fafa - 02-21-2015

Myes! That lalafell looks quite the ruffian! But in a good way! Oh yes, quite right!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Otte - 02-21-2015

Eses Fafa rocks that moustache Big Grin Looks like a very handsome Miqo lady.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-21-2015

i love your last name. dreamwalker just sounds so magic and fanciful OuO

EDIT: also reminds me of alurnda, my favorite game on the ps! Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 02-21-2015

Clio is super nice and always ready to go!

Too bad her luck is rotten on Peisteskin map locations Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-21-2015

(02-21-2015, 07:31 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Clio is super nice and always ready to go!

Too bad her luck is rotten on Peisteskin map locations Big Grin

What do you do with your hair? How do you maintain it, good sir?! I want to know so that maybe...just maybe Kurt or Ramona can start looking fabulous. Also what's a fabulous color scheme?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Merri - 02-21-2015

It may be a bit cliche, but, you're awesome. Even further still, I'd extend that to everyone who's gone so far as to post here on this thread. The RPC in general, even. It might just be some simple thread, but the fact that it exists solely for people to just be nice to each other for no other reason than to be nice to each other is endearing.

This community has been through a lot. I've been here, what, near five years? Over five? I've seen so many ups and downs. Points in time where there was maybe ten of us active at a time, if even. Yet, here we still are all these years later, all thanks to people like you -- all of you -- being awesome to each other. So, thank you. Thank you for taking even the smallest fraction of your day to just be nice to each other, and thank you for keeping this community together. :>

That's all I wanted to say.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-21-2015

Merri is by far my favorite looking Miqo'te in the entire miqo'te population. @w@ Bravo on your character, Bravo!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bryn - 02-21-2015

I had an awesome time RPing with Rhyllona last night. Her character is varied and interesting. Looking forward to next time!