Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-09-2015

Pirate and the snowflake of the desert? Sounds awesome!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 11-11-2015

Not only is Swyg breaking the ole stereotype mold in a few ways, all of his posts that I've seen have been generally warm and friendly. Big Grin Always appreciated on the interwebs and especially here. Please keep it up!

That said, great wiki too on top of it all! I know who to send my Roe to for healing now. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 11-11-2015

(11-11-2015, 01:27 PM)Martiallais Wrote: Not only is Swyg breaking the ole stereotype mold in a few ways, all of his posts that I've seen have been generally warm and friendly. Big Grin Always appreciated on the interwebs and especially here. Please keep it up!

That said, great wiki too on top of it all! I know who to send my Roe to for healing now. Big Grin
Interacted with Aedan once or twice before when he decided to come drink with Ave. I see him at events a lot as well so he seems to support the community! He seems to be kind and always willing for rp.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Rufus Wightman - 11-11-2015

I don't know who you are! But I figure it might be fun to jump in on this bandwagon anyway. Your portrait is really nice, for starters! Also, you rolled a 999. Color me suitably impressed and amazed.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Monster Lady - 11-11-2015

The only midlander so far I have seen to pull off the hairstyle and actually look GOOD with it. Don't change it! CONTINUE TO SET ALL THE TRENDS!

And you're apart of a Linkpearl called Jekyll and Hyde. How are you not awesome.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 11-16-2015

your icon...i lul'd so hard xD also been meaning to tell you i love the quote in your sig

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Reiner Dorn - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:45 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: your icon...i lul'd so hard xD also been meaning to tell you i love the quote in your sig
Quite the lovely Mhigan, and her wonderful hubby. My favorite pair, and Reiners lovely married friends.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Makyn Loneseeker - 11-19-2015

A person I've seen around the RPC a looottt, but never really got a chance to meet. You're pretty cool, though.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LiadansWhisper - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 02:09 AM)Makyn Loneseeker Wrote: A person I've seen around the RPC a looottt, but never really got a chance to meet. You're pretty cool, though.

You have a snazzy avatar.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 11-19-2015

I only recently really got to meet Liadan, and I am so glad I did! She went out of her way to include me in plot as part of Verad's latest arch, and I really appreciate the RP her effort has generated.

Thank you Liadan! I'm so happy to have met you :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Gegenji - 11-19-2015

Ayaaaa. I've probably said it before but I'm going to say it again because it bears repeating - she's a delight to RP with. Very friendly and cheerful character, and always fun to interact with at the Quicksand or wherever you might cross paths with her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - WhiteLycanXII - 11-19-2015

A compliment to Chachan for having patience to RP with me tonight, despite a parade of 90002 errors that kept knocking me offline. His patiently waiting for me to return is well appreciated. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-20-2015

Your signature makes me laugh I love saving pictures of when the healer kills the boss.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kasumi - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 02:39 AM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Your signature makes me laugh I love saving pictures of when the healer kills the boss.
You show up and take my RP from 'great' to 'mind-blowing.'

I mean, what the hell. How are you so cool? Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 03:40 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 02:39 AM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Your signature makes me laugh I love saving pictures of when the healer kills the boss.
You show up and take my RP from 'great' to 'mind-blowing.'

I mean, what the hell. How are you so cool? Heart
Well thank you! (You may ignore this post and compliment Kasumi) Im not sure why, might have to ask Lori.