Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 04:09 AM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Well thank you! (You may ignore this post and compliment Kasumi) Im not sure why, might have to ask Lori.

No skips!

I just checked out your wiki, and I love it. Great layout and very nice to see others who you RP with mentioned. (now I need to go do some work on mine in shame).

And Kasumi.. those arts yum!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 11-20-2015

Nebbs isn't human. Nebbs is an entity composed entirely of hugs, cake and positivity.
If you've seen 'em around the forums you know how much good they bring around here.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 11-20-2015

Kellach is a really nice person and I've had nothing but good from the times we've chatted briefly in game Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 11-20-2015

Melodia's a persistent and fun presence on the RPC, and has had a way of making me smile since the days of being a little Lalafel running laps! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - -no longer matters- - 11-20-2015

Aya's probably one of the most legitimately nice people I've met in gaming. That's rare and a refreshing change.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kasumi - 11-20-2015

Gwen is an utter joy to talk to in chat and is up for almost any topic you throw at them. Very relaxing and easy to speak with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 11-20-2015

Kasumi's headcanon and story is so much cooler than my own. It makes me reconsider my own personal wiki arrangement.

I hope to give her teh Roehugz in-game soon.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Swygynwyzn - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 08:51 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Kasumi's headcanon and story is so much cooler than my own. It makes me reconsider my own personal wiki arrangement.

Not sure I have complimented you but your title makes me chuckle everytime and offering Roe hugz is the best thing we can do.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Meis Knifebearer - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 08:59 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 08:51 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Kasumi's headcanon and story is so much cooler than my own. It makes me reconsider my own personal wiki arrangement.

Not sure I have complimented you but your title makes me chuckle everytime and offering Roe hugz is the best thing we can do.

He's a Roegadyn and that's always worth noting. Haven't seen him in the game, but I bet that his heart is as big as his size!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 11-20-2015

Meis is a new and lovely addition to these boards...and he or she adores curry, so that immediately wins.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - TheLastCandle - 11-21-2015

Steel Wolf is a wondrous Roegadyn unicorn who must be protected at all cost.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 11-21-2015

(11-21-2015, 08:06 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Steel Wolf is a wondrous Roegadyn unicorn who must be protected at all cost.

Candle is a magnificent giraffe, and arguably one of my favorite users on the server. The inside jokes between us here and there may not be frequent, but they make my day every time.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-03-2015

I've always appreciated the way Koporo is a more serious Lalafel! He strikes me as the sort of no-guff military Lalafel who is probably something of an idiom in Ul'dah, but rarely actually RPed Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zetchryn - 12-03-2015

Aya's avatar made me laugh harder then I have all week.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 12-03-2015

That's a very pretty kitty Zetchryn has. Smile

Pretty kitties be pretty