Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-03-2015

Eleni was one of the people I met when I joined we chatted a fair bit. Then she came back and she is a cutie patootie!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 12-04-2015

I'm gonna be honest, I have seen nothing but positive attitude from Okhi. Just so nice to get to meet someone and know someone who's always happy. It brightens up one's day. Always has good things to say, this lady. Hats off!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 12-04-2015

I will second the cutie patootie for Eleni.

Always the smile queen. Always fun. Always someone I try to spot.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 12-04-2015

Nebbs always puts on one hell of a show, in whatever the chosen guise may be.

What will the RPC be without Nathan? I honestly can't imagine. His flowery charms are a must for this community, and for the ladies. Wink

But very helpful and open person. One of those few people who you genuinely feel comfortable and at complete ease around.  Also very fun!

Also a great RPer. Need I say more?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 12-04-2015

I have not directly been with Eleni, but her posts in this forum have always been great to read. Definitely wanna get in touch in-game for some RP things.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Capheira - 12-04-2015

I haven't RP'd with Steel, but I love everything about the character's concept. You've obviously put a lot of thought into her and it all comes together in the package that is so well wrapped in ribbons of creativity. (Also, OOCly you seem like a sweetheart! ^^)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 04:20 AM)Capheira Wrote: I haven't RP'd with Steel, but I love everything about the character's concept. You've obviously put a lot of thought into her and it all comes together in the package that is so well wrapped in ribbons of creativity. (Also, OOCly you seem like a sweetheart! ^^)
I havent rp'd with her but she seems like she would be quite fun to hang around ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 04:22 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: I havent rp'd with her but she seems like she would be quite fun to hang around ^_^

Makes me laugh, is great to RP with, would like to steal her toon. I even lay RP traps for them.

Just a great RP friend and stuff.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 11:55 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 04:22 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: I havent rp'd with her but she seems like she would be quite fun to hang around ^_^

Makes me laugh, is great to RP with, would like to steal her toon. I even lay RP traps for them.

Just a great RP friend and stuff.

This person gives the best hugs in the world, no matter if they are virtual. It is always a blast to be around this one Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 12-04-2015

Nick consistently tries to create RP for other people. Kudos!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 12-04-2015

Setoh, your avatar makes me chuckle everytime I see it. Big Grin

One of the most helpful people I have ever met, and one of the most fun too, be it from RP to running stuffs, or just talking in general. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 12-04-2015

I'm drunk and Eleni is nice. Two facts I can be 100% certain of.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-04-2015

Warren always has helpful advice to newcomers and I feel that is quite important otherwise they may not be inclined to continue playing or rping.