Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-04-2015

i love how fast okhi jumped into the forums. i haven't gotten to meet them in game yet (sadness :<) but i do enkoy seeing their posts....and pokemans is always a dapper choice for an icon x3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 12-05-2015

Clio responded gleefully to an incredibly silly post I made in the RWing forums. It was the best possible reaction to what I was suspecting would be a one-off that turned into some damn good and funny forum RP.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:20 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: ....

One of the old time RPers on Balmung that I know more from here than in game, I need to change that but UTC-9 that's almost half a day away. 

Also a great person in the community, always positive and supportive ... Also.. comes with a tasty side salad.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 12-05-2015

Had a funny RP session with Sumi ydsterday and had a great time!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-08-2015

Nick seems to play a very interesting character and would love to see more.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 12-08-2015

Always a pleasant friendly person and I'm glad to know them. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 12-08-2015

Dude, man, you've changed in a lot of good ways. Also you're super wicked patient. Also I'm envious of your in-game styling. Also I like writing with you. Keep writing, keep improving.

oh also you're a good listener. Not a lot of people are. I very much value that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-08-2015

Zhavi? Like one of the few people that when I see her name on a post I go, "Oh I have to read that!" Is that how I got here? Maybe :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Leggerless - 12-08-2015

Aya's pretty nice to be around and also the "face" of the Quicksand. You think of the Quicksand, you're likely thinking of the barmaid associated with it.

Her avatar's a character in Shotgun Shuffle too.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 03:48 PM)Leggerless Wrote: Aya's pretty nice to be around and also the "face" of the Quicksand. You think of the Quicksand, you're likely thinking of the barmaid associated with it.

Her avatar's a character in Shotgun Shuffle too.
Legs makes sexy Elezen. He is also a master of the spreadsheet and blows my mind with how his own mind works.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-08-2015

I had some very silly rp with her and Evangaline it was pretty priceless.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 12-08-2015

I'm looking very forward to a moment where I get to interact with the Lady Krist. Her character wiki was a great read and has me wanting to poke her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 12-08-2015

Hands down one of my favorite folks here! Despite schedule shenanigans, I enjoy every time I get to kick it with Steel whether it's ingame RP, PvE craziness, or just chit chatting. Truly an all around great friend I wouldn't have had without this game and forum.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Enla - 12-09-2015

I absolutely LOVE your avatar and both of your characters sound really interesting! -runs off to see if they have wiki pages-

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Noirelle - 12-09-2015

Poked around and I must say I like the art.

Also eyepatch catte is badass catte