Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Capheira - 12-09-2015

For someone whom has only recently joined the forums, it's nice to see Noirelle jumping in head first, throwing some great ideas out there and just generally being a welcome addition to the community from the get go. Keep it coming! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 12-09-2015

Every time Capheira posts, I just stare at her wonderfully drawn avatar.

And stare at it for awhile.

It's... really good.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 12-09-2015

Roen is like an institution here in the RPC and in game. I have fond memories of doing coil runs and poor Ruru stunned by her beauty in the Quicksand. Always someone good to be friends with. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-09-2015

melodia's always been a real sweetheart whenever i see her post. the few times i've chatted with her have been enjoyable as well :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-09-2015

Clio's got a way of adding a little dose of fun to whatever she is involved in, and there's hardly anything that could be better than that!

I think Kaguya was inadvertently skipped! I don't think that we've ever had the pleasure of meeting, but I've heard Flower's name come up so many times, always in a positive light! I also have simply gawked at her wiki in the past, I think it came up on the random link thing! Just lovely. Ella's may be a WiP but already has a terrific piece of artwork Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-09-2015

Aya is a huge positive force on here. Always adding something pleasant. Sadly never had the opportunity to meet here but someday. Smile

And I had put something for Kaguya but thanks for adding such a nice person Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 12-09-2015

Lady Krist is always good for a cookie, which I love Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sylastair - 12-09-2015

Nailah Black Mages the pants off of things, and is nice enough to invite random people to tag along for an Expert Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-09-2015

Flynt is a Kerbit* who does not enjoy being stuck in the vacuum. That is all.

*Also known as a Kerbal

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melkire - 12-09-2015

Aya can and will turn that frown upside-down!

...ever the optimist, kukuku.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 12-09-2015

It's that guy! The one with the hard hat! Smile As much as I get frustrated by Osric I still think he's awesome. Does a great job as a moderator and the couple of times I have seen him in game, he's been cool to me. Thumbsup

EDIT: I didn't mean that first part to be rude. To clarify, he frustrates me as any mod would from time to time. Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 03:33 PM)Melodia Wrote: It's that guy! The one with the hard hat! Smile As much as I get frustrated by Osric I still think he's awesome. Does a great job as a moderator and the couple of times I have seen him in game, he's been cool to me. Thumbsup

EDIT: I didn't mean that first part to be rude. To clarify, he frustrates me as any mod would from time to time. Tongue
You've always been friendly to me. It means a lot even if it doesn't seem like it!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-10-2015

Mbajihari is so friendly in her posts, and... finger sandwiches, yes! :-D She knows just what to be thankful for!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Capheira - 12-10-2015

One of these days, Aya... one of these days... we're gonna RP together! Tongue
Seriously though, I haven't met her beyond the Celebration of First Snow, and she seems delightful. Then again, who could argue with a whole server saying the same thing? ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - C'kayah Polaali - 12-10-2015

I've never RPed (or interacted) with Odette, but her character art makes me think it would be a real hoot! We must RP, Odette!