Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Noirelle - 12-13-2015

Peeked at the wikis and all I could say was wow @u@ das a lot of detail and a lot of rumours/contacts. So he's gotta be really really good.

Yes I know I make assumptions.

Then a white catte for an avatar. Can't go wrong with that!

Still...wow

@u@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 12-13-2015

I enjoy Noirelle's style. Fun RP'er. Many snugglemuffins. :3

Looking forward to the continued RP event goodness

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Talan Dracht - 12-13-2015

Whenever I see Steel Wolf post, it's always very happy or funny, and for that I think they must be quite an awesome person indeed!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-14-2015

poked thru talan's wiki, overall seems like a fun character :3 curious to see this "innocent ray of sunshine" in any case.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 12-14-2015

Clio is the mistress of Mount collecting, hard drinking and Magitek constructs. Never underestimate a lady who can drink, fix stuff and ride in style all at the same time, especially if she can make Coeurl print look good.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ha'uruh Nunh - 12-14-2015

Telluride is very welcoming to strange people who show up at his events, which certainly made my strange person feel better about being there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Caspar - 12-14-2015

We haven't been able to play as much lately, but it's always fun rping with you.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 12-14-2015

Awesome wiki page and a pretty cool character. We never rp'd but you have managed to make a lalafell that is adorable and badass at the same time. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zetchryn - 12-14-2015

An awesome person who I really need to RP with more. Delightful.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-14-2015

Just going over her wiki she seems to be a good friend to Steel and Steel is one cool cat so good in my book. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 12-14-2015

Okhi Okhi always makes for smiles! Smile

The new art is a nice touch too! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sig - 12-14-2015

Aya!  Excellent RP'er (amazing public performances).  And, not to mention: (1) Best; (2) Barmaid; (3) Character; (4) Ever.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 12-14-2015

Sig left me the most unexpected and amusing rumor.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 12-14-2015

I have offered my aid at the Grindstone and I must say, Warren does a great job at making such a large event so organized. I could never keep something like that organized!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2015

Nanagi Nagi has the most luxurious hair I have ever bourne witness to on a Lalafellian head. I want to nap in those pretty purpley locks.