Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 12-14-2015

Ahhhhh Steeeeeelllllllll

Well she pulls off quite the seawolf and is all around a blast to rp with the few times I have rp'd with her. 

Ah but that's already been said.

Also that really long name that sometimes can't be pronounced right on the first try makes for a nice little ice breaker if the character tries to speak it anyway. ouo-b

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 12-24-2015

Kurt in a beret.

Excuse me, I need to squee.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 12-25-2015

The name of your ls makes me laugh harder than I should. kudos Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-01-2016

(12-25-2015, 01:05 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ......

Lovely to RP with goes beyond just a chat and is always happy to RP. Is welcoming every newcomer to the forums too. 

It was a good wedding too Wink

keep it up in 2016, Nebbs will be around for the check-ups.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-01-2016

I am yet to achieve Nebulation--the effect of having met Nebbs--but I hope that one day this shall be remedied.

In the meanwhile, hugging and cakeing are two excellent verbs that deserve to be spread. And so I support the movement. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Silane - 01-01-2016

My favorite animal comprised of a hardy metal, who just so happens to smirk and berserk! How could I NOT like this person?! Have a wonderful New Year!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-01-2016

You seem like a very intriguing person and found our thread here so I welcome you to the compliments thread and hope to see more. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Tara - 01-03-2016

(01-01-2016, 11:30 PM)Lady Krist Wrote: You seem like a very intriguing person and found our thread here so I welcome you to the compliments thread and hope to see more. Smile
Is super awesome for welcoming me to the RPC, even after I confessed I have no idea what I'm doing. Looking forwards to maybe meeting ICly someday Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 01-04-2016

Nevahe I enjoyed the info and discussion that came out of your Sharlya thread! You have my compliments for being open to suggestions and changes to your character's story. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-04-2016

I hear enough about you, Mart, that I have been wanting to meet you for months now! I think that's a compliment isn't it? ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 01-04-2016

One of the best looking hyur girl ever.

Nuff said. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-04-2016

No homo Aaron made probably the most cynical self centered attention seeking character I ever made swoon. He's probably a born cassa nova or really just knows how to push buttons that's...sort of a compliment right?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-04-2016

Kurt has always been entertaining whenever we find a chance to RP together. He's a swift-thinking writer and his characters have been hugely enjoyable to interact with.

Also, he crafts stunning ladies and gents both...which is a talent, IMO.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 01-04-2016

Steel made the eso run last nigh a blast, along with Sara and Vanya of course. Most fun I have had on that treadmill in a while. Paladin and a Dark Knight mowing the lawn was a blast to watch. And then there were the tentacles....

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 01-04-2016

Erik, your wiki is really nice! Also, I love all the art you have up there. It's super amazing. I'd love to RP sometime ^^