Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 01-04-2016

Well, considering the fact I have known you for 3+ years now, I must have SOMETHING to compliment you on.

You're a huge dork, and Rihxo is a huge dork. You are a great person to talk to and you are quite funny.

You're also a pretty nice person to RP with, always know what to say no matter what.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-04-2016

Nanagi's been an enthusiastic and gracious healer for the Grindstone ever since deciding to help! It's an excellent example of altruism in RP and that always garners my respect and appreciation!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 01-04-2016

Warren himself makes a great officer, but I personally respect him especially for helping me reassure myself when I was feeling down a couple of months ago. I give my upmost thanks for that. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-05-2016

Holt is always making the effort, and always coming up with new RP ideas!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Val - 01-05-2016

Aya always knows how to make someone smile :v I look forward to seeing her every time I visit the Quicksand!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-05-2016

Val's a great guy. Really helpful and kind, and always fun to RP with. I sort of look up to him as an awesome RPer and wish I could be as good as him some day. Blush

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-05-2016

Eleni was one of the first folks I met when I joined my fc and was a absolute delight to chat with. When I catch her on I can always count to chat with her.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melodia - 01-05-2016

Okhi is such a wonderfully kind person, and fun to talk to. Everyone go see this Highlander STAT! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - H'nora - 01-05-2016

Looks like Melodia gives great compliments. I must meet her so that I can get one of those. Also, great name!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 01-05-2016

I unfortunately don't know much about H'nora, but I can say that her character looks very beautiful and angelic, and I usually don't like mi'qote. Tongue

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Erik Mynhier - 01-06-2016

I tend to people watch alot. Watching RP unfold where I don't have to be involved and can just sit back and watch is a fun time for me.

I have on a number of occasions through out the game world come across Sasha in rp. Though I have never had the pleasure of rping with her, I have always enjoyed the stories she weaves with her friends. Its always intelligent, fun, and never cheap, a hard combo to make sometimes.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-07-2016

i could list a ton of things i like about erik but to save space (and not all of them being....proper ;p) i'll say this instead.
erik and i have been rping together since we met back in 04 and i've yet to see him run out of ideas or been bored when in rp with him. doesn't matter the setting or character types; i'm always amazed at how creative and detailed it is when he comes to storytelling. he said a long time ago in another rp that we were using words to paint a masterpiece together. though i often feel i finger-paint in comparison, i'm happy to be able to add my own touches here and there with him over the years.

...now if i got a little sweet there, sorry in advance if i gave anyone cavities but pls as i usually say; y'all are free to skip me long as the thread keeps going :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-07-2016

Clio, the boss, like probably the third person I've ever had any really constant rp with. Well let's just say she's a generous kind soul and I think I owe a few of Kurt's outfits to her also putting up with my shit from before. Also helping gear--- you get the idea.

Also, I don't think I ever got to say @u@-b nice idea of holding the Bacchus Shots even if I've never participated in your drinkingstone.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-07-2016

The only man that endure Conjurer healing post 30 and not entirely lose his mind.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-13-2016

I really have no idea why, but Kellach makes me go 'squeee!!'. 

He also has a very calm head on those shoulders and is good at keeping his composure as far as I've seen. That is a very awesome superpower to have. Smile