Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 04:07 AM)Eleni Wrote: I really have no idea why, but Kellach makes me go 'squeee!!'. 

He also has a very calm head on those shoulders and is good at keeping his composure as far as I've seen. That is a very awesome superpower to have. Smile
Eleni's the best friend I could ask for. Always understanding and supportive even when I have half an idea what I'm doing. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-13-2016

*runs in and hugs Mhaya* Mhaya always gives me good advice in game also her generosity for the prizes for Triple triad tournaments is amazing. Shes a wonderful person to chat with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-13-2016

Okhi, well the compliment's partially from me. But hey, heard you made my cousin a little bit more comfy while she did her thingies. Or that you were rather a blast to talk to every now and then. 

So yeah I think you've got the touch...the power...or at least some way to ease people in XD

<.< YEAH >.>

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Capheira - 01-13-2016

I've not had the pleasure of interacting with Kurt, but he seems like a genuinely nice person whom goes out of his way to create a positive environment for others. Always have to respect and appreciate that. ♥

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-13-2016

Odette gives the best performances in Eorzea! Just makes you want to jump up and start dancing with her :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-13-2016

Aya gives the BREAST performances!

Okay, she has the patience of a saint if she doesn't kill me for that stupid pun.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 01-13-2016

Kell remains one of L'yhta's longest friends, and hey, anyone who can put up with her is awesome. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-13-2016

Freelance is a really nice person from what little interaction have had has always been quite good. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Chlodomer - 01-14-2016

I think pretty goodly of this one.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 01-14-2016

I have no idea who you are, but I approve of the word "Goodly" and that avatar Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-14-2016

i love the rare times i get to see nailah online despite the timezone difference. it's nice to get a small wave or a hello with a little bit of chitchat. she's just always nice to talk to and it perks my day up (we also had a pretty funny conversation recently when i accidentally mailed her some stuff meant for another person xD)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-15-2016

Clio's fashion sense is out of this world.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 01-16-2016

From what I've seen in the forum, Kellach is a funny guy, and has a particular sassy undertone in a few of his posts that I find really amusing. I like how you sound honest in most of your posts without seeming smug when you express yourself.

I haven't stumbled upon you in an rp situation, but I tend to love slightly bizarre and dramatic characters, and Kellach sounds like he'd be tons of fun to rp with! Props on your wiki!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-16-2016

Lady Rochester has the most mesmerizing animated gif signature I have ever seen on a forum. And brother/sister, I have seen more than a few. Remember GeoCities pages? Yeaaaaah.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-17-2016

I'd say when you think femroe you think Steel Wolf.

She a strong independent femroe who don't need no stereotype.