Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 09:20 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: I'd say when you think femroe you think Steel Wolf.

She a strong independent femroe who don't need no stereotype.
Kellach always has pleasant words for whomever. Its an awesome trait to have. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 01-17-2016

I've not had the pleasure of running into Lady K. quite yet but all of the posts I've seen here point towards her being a positive, fun face in the community. And we can never have too many of those! Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nami'ko - 01-19-2016

Martiallais I have hear lovely things about and one of those sorts of Rpers that people look up to. I hope one day I will have the pleasure of running into you or having a moment to chat with you ICly! Certainly one of those sorts of Rpers we need more of!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-19-2016

Welcome Lori, a UKer and After. I love the avatar and posts you are making welcoming others.

I have a feeling you are a positive addition to the place.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nataru - 01-19-2016

Nebbs has always been a sweetie to me! Plus her character is sooooo Kyooot!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Vali - 01-19-2016

Nataru is a wonderful person, both IC and out of game

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 05:06 AM)Vali Wrote: Nataru is a wonderful person, both IC and out of game
I remembee RPing with Vali here when I was still new to RP! Man was and is she a good one to be with!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 01-19-2016

Niks gotten a lot better, even beginning to try and create his own original story and try new things.

Btw lemme know when you post it, I'll be glad to give feedback if you wanted.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-20-2016

Aaron is super cool. Cool

(No pun intended)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 04:06 AM)Eleni Wrote: Aaron is super cool. Cool

(No pun intended)

Eleni, it's always SMILE SMILE SMILE

You can't help but get infected by it and just spread that little cheer around really. :3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 07:52 AM)Kurt S. Wrote: Eleni, it's always SMILE SMILE SMILE

You can't help but get infected by it and just spread that little cheer around really. :3
I mentioned that this guy had like over 9000 alts that are appropriately geared for the job, right?

But did you also know that they all have interesting backstories to boot?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-20-2016

I'm running out of compliments for this man called Kellach Woods! He's the owner of compliments above 9000! I mean, more than 9000 compliments! I mean... you get the picture!

I'm gonna be sneaky and compliment Kurt too. (So sneaky)

Kurt has to be one of the most genuinely caring and nice people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. A single /tell from him in game is enough to make your day, I tell you!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-20-2016

Eleni knows how to make people smile, and there are precious few better things in the world! Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 05:23 PM)Aya Wrote: Eleni knows how to make people smile, and there are precious few better things in the world! Smile
Aya is something of a rock in the community! It makes me happy whenever she hops on and says hello to a linkshell. 

Also the pinup threads are entertaining Wink

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 05:31 PM)McBeef© Wrote: Aya is something of a rock in the community! It makes me happy whenever she hops on and says hello to a linkshell. 

Also the pinup threads are entertaining Wink

Seconded on the above!

That said, I've had a blast from start to finish RP'ing with Evangeline aka McBEEEEEEEEF. From feels to witty banter it's been shenanigans that I definitely keep looking forward to.