Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-21-2015

Bryn is a doll who gets around... a ton! Her posts on the RPC are often vibrant and helpful, and I admire that greatly.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-21-2015

Lani is tons of fun to talk to. WE HAVEN'T RPed YET *glare* But, she's is very colorful person and makes me laugh a bit to much when she talks in the Tavern. Also she loves talking about Lore and the like, so shes a goto if you want to discuss or lore-craft. @w@

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-21-2015

Y'lani is awesome -I know it's a tired word in this thread but *whkshhh with the whippy*- for making this thread that probably brightens up someone if not everyone's day. Oh yeah her character looks very fitting in a Costa del Sol kind of place. Then again whose characters aren't, Amirite?

I want to RP witchu one of dese days...well I want to RP with ALL of you one of these days!

EDIT:

RHYLLONA! I like it when you log on Vari and I log on Keil and they just do their own thing going on random spontaneous adventures. BUILD MORE ADVENTURES I SAY! I just love it when Vari and Keil are together and worrying over each other! I wanna know more bout Rhyllona

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-22-2015

kurt is tots there when i need him, just one cry for help over tells and he pops up like magic! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-22-2015

Cliodhna and by extension Erik are two of the most helpful people I know....Bless them both for helping climb the ladder to DoH 50!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Y'lani - 02-22-2015

Kurt/Ramomo-chan is both a great roleplayer and a wonderful person as well. He looks out for people and makes sure they're happy before he thinks about himself, and that I find that to be such a great trait in a person. He's also silly with his nicknames, pffaww! I can't express the weirdness of that with mere words, but it is super funny.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Seye Qhesu - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 05:01 AM)Y Wrote: Kurt/Ramomo-chan is both a great roleplayer and a wonderful person as well. He looks out for people and makes sure they're happy before he thinks about himself, and that I find that to be such a great trait in a person. He's also silly with his nicknames, pffaww! I can't express the weirdness of that with mere words, but it is super funny.
Y'lani always seems in positive spirits and always is out to help others smile!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Duskwright - 02-22-2015

Brianna has a pretty nice name! and omg that artwork is cute! and her character looks interesting.. and talk about an amazing looking Wiki! Oh my god! Werk!!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-22-2015

Rhyll, I've only just met you, but you're amusing and warm-spirited, I love it! ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-22-2015

ayay is so friendly and open with everyone, it's great >u< like right there! see? see? ^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-22-2015

Clio... let me get back to you in a bit...

*goes googly eyes on Clio's signature art*

Clio is sweet and helpful, and she always seems vibrant and joyous. And I always find her posts so calm and fun/ Big Grin

*goes back to looking at sig*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Melody - 02-22-2015

Eleni's words caused a highly amusing string of doodles the other day. I haven't been done that in years and the feeling made me both nostalgic and happy that whole day.

She is also very knowledgable about parrots.

Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-22-2015

Melody is one of the most adorable folks I've had the pleasure of meeting, and Cleo wants to just hug her all damn day. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bryn - 02-22-2015

Sthaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Sthal is a badass, but such a softie at heart. Tongue I'm looking forward to seeing where her Dark Knight arc takes her, and any drama that'll include.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 02-22-2015

I have only once so far had the privilege of RPing with Bryn, and I can say without a doubt that it was one of the best RP experiences I have had. So, she's an awesome RPer. No questioning that. Big Grin