Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 05:41 PM)Martiallais Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 05:31 PM)McBeef© Wrote: Aya is something of a rock in the community! It makes me happy whenever she hops on and says hello to a linkshell. 

Also the pinup threads are entertaining Wink

Seconded on the above!

That said, I've had a blast from start to finish RP'ing with Evangeline aka McBEEEEEEEEF. From feels to witty banter it's been shenanigans that I definitely keep looking forward to.
Marty's real fun to RP with, gotta do more of that sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-20-2016

I do not know you, sir, but that is some mighty fine hair there on that avatar. 

My vote for next L'Oréal model.

Edit: Ninja Mhaya. Much ninja.

Mhaya is a great person and a great RPer. And someone who cares a lot a lot for friends. And an amazing gamer! Skills that leave me in awe. VERY NINJA!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-21-2016

Anyone who has met Eleni knows shes the greatest and I found out her and Mhaya are friends? bonus points gold star A+

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sunwins - 01-22-2016

You have some seriously great characters, and while I haven't rped with you personally, I adore your wiki pages. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 02:13 AM)Moon Wrote: You have some seriously great characters, and while I haven't rped with you personally, I adore your wiki pages. <3
I really like how your avatar looks. I've never been able to get one that really works with Mhaya.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Solenne - 01-22-2016

@ Moon, your characters are cute and have really interesting wikis, and I would love to RP with you sometime!

Edit: I was too slow and broke the chain. Whoops! Mhaya, I haven't really interacted with you, but your character is very striking. What a pretty catte. Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-22-2016

Solenneeeee aaahhhh

Well I haven't RP'd much with her but I find her to be an endless well of character ideas. All those alts @u@-b

Also she strikes me as a 'active' person, reaching out to people for one as well the supportive type.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-22-2016

I've run out of compliments for Kurt. I don't know how else to shed more light upon his magnificence.

Believe me, that's a compliment.

He's also very fun to talk to.

And he's cute. And adorable. Like a little baby bunny rabbit. Have you seen how cute those little bunnies are?!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-22-2016

"Chubby smile marshmallow" is a description that endears and makes me want to know more. Also perhaps take a bite of teh sweetness. ^w^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 01-22-2016

Wolfy's blog is a really, really good read. I'm almost ready to download Blade and Soul just on the blog's discussion of it.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 01-22-2016

Nathan (and Ciel!) is doing a bang-up job of continuing the monthly RP gatherings and should be commended for it. It's nice to see that sort of service being done for the community.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 11:22 AM)Telluride Wrote: Wolfy's blog is a really, really good read. I'm almost ready to download Blade and Soul just on the blog's discussion of it.

I admire Telluridr's dedication to the Celebration events, and I wish to be able to go to the events in the future, and even perform!

EDIT: For Warren, he just does an amazing job managing the Grindstone and I admire his management skills.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - LadyRochester - 01-22-2016

SM Nick was eternally patient with me when I was trying to draw her character Shame she doesn't RP Surien anymore, but I'm still really grateful for that!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-22-2016

The always lovely, always elegant, and always mysterious Lady Rochester! I've long wanted to get a chance to meet her IC! :-D

(Her character artwork and and screenshots are always amazing!)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Maril - 01-22-2016

Aya's always up for a chat on the RPC chat when she's around, I appreciate that a lot Big Grin