Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-23-2016

Nai is always there when i need a craft or someone to tease.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:25 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: Nai is always there when i need a craft or someone to tease.
You are an awesome person and cheer me up when I feel down. Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 03:52 AM)MBajihri Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 03:25 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: Nai is always there when i need a craft or someone to tease.
You are an awesome person and cheer me up when I feel down. Big Grin
Gonna just grab this while I can. Mhaya is great anytime I need advice on farming or need something made shes there. And she does her events out of her pocket. MEET HER!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 07:35 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ....

Sweet and caring Smile

I was left alone after the RP ended in our FC house and I was just sitting there wondering about stuff when Okhi appeared next to Nebbs for hugs. That was so nice.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Tara - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 01:03 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 07:35 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ....

Sweet and caring Smile

I was left alone after the RP ended in our FC house and I was just sitting there wondering about stuff when Okhi appeared next to Nebbs for hugs. That was so nice.
Puts up with my weird and silly characters with aplomb! Even if most of our conversations end up going way off track...

I had lodes of fun last night and I'm just sorry I had to leave because I was falling asleep at my computer!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-23-2016

Perky and fun to chat with! :-D

Can we be friends?

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-23-2016

Our sweet, lovely Aya. She's the bubbly cheer of the RPC, and everyone loves her! Aya is one of those people that you can't help but fall in love with, and everyone's best friend. An amazing, caring person always there and always willing to listen. 

And I'm sure she has the perfect giggle or laugh. :3 My brain tells me so.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FreelanceWizard - 01-23-2016

Eleni is super-sweet and a joy to talk with. If only our characters could meet IC! Stupid timezones...

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 01-23-2016

Where to start with Freelance? Patient, well-spoken, thoughtful, good sense of humor -- and, really, if you want an example of separation of ooc and ic, you should look no further. To me, Freelance is a paragon of what it means to be a good rper. Not only that, but whenever I see a Freelance post, I pay attention. You got some good stuff to say!

Mad respect, man.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Marcy - 01-23-2016

I know we've just met, but you're a really cool egg! I've enjoyed Zhavi's profile immensely (dirty street rat cats stole my heart), and from what RP I've seen posted here, you can really nail a character and a story. Also, excellent music taste.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-23-2016

"He's pretty sure all Duskwights are vampires. He's gonna write a book about it."

From the above's wiki page.

This alone made me love you an made me laugh far harder than what was probably intended.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-24-2016

(01-23-2016, 08:51 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: "He's pretty sure all Duskwights are vampires. He's gonna write a book about it."

From the above's wiki page.

This alone made me love you an made me laugh far harder than what was probably intended.
VICTORY IS MINE! I mean *cough* So I had probably the most fun talking abosulte garbage with Steel. It made me laugh so hard sitting telling bad jokes and her asking for me to put ice cream in her hand. HUG DIS ROE! DO EET!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-25-2016

your wikis of your two chracters are so well thought out and wonderfully written. i know we've mentioned rping together before, but after reding those; it makes me wanna login rigth now to find you for rp @u@ both characters seem enchanting and i can't wait to meet them

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-25-2016

Even though he will deny it ever happened, Clio got Erik to do the K-Pop dance.

And I saw it.

Clio is also a good dancer! And event organizer. Also good drunk.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 08:03 AM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Even though he will deny it ever happened, Clio got Erik to do the K-Pop dance.

And I saw it.

Clio is also a good dancer! And event organizer. Also good drunk.

lul erik did that on his own, he even got the dance long before i did.

i remember watching kellach burn thru old relic progress and i'm still impressed with how many he did OuO that took a lot of diligence amd effort x3
(since i'm sniping to reply say somehing nice about kellach pls. just had to say erik ooc isn't quite the stick in the mud erik ic is xD)
edit phone lemme spell pls @___@