Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - g0ne - 01-25-2016

Clio senpai is just so sweet, she could give you diabetes. She's that sweet. And she's just all around loving and caring and friendly. Did I mention she draws really awesome as well? 

And she understands the woes of typing with a phone. She's also taught me cute smileys! = 3=

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 01-29-2016

(01-25-2016, 09:13 AM)Eleni Wrote: .....

Always says Hi, always has a smile and even when she is really down she comes back positive.

Also.. smugs (smile - hugs)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 01-29-2016

Nebbs is the best always up beat!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-29-2016

Krist is an honest, earnest, fluffy and friendly individual. There is cling, but the koala-ness is worth it. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Arcian - 01-29-2016

Steel is a chill, friendly human being with whom I had nothing but positive interactions in the time we've known each other.

(If you ever need a dps when you tank things, Steel, you need only ask.)

(Edited because I misplaced a comma, whoops.)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Minevato - 01-30-2016

Hello! I'm new here but after a rough week that has ended with me being sick and a teething baby, I could use some positivity. xD

To Arcian: First of all, it's nice to meet you! You're custom title here on the forums is completely fantastic and all I could imagine was your character doing the Gentleman's Pose, haha. Also! Can I just say that your character is totally badass? I wish I was on Balmung so I could RP with her sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 01-30-2016

Minevata is not afraid to start making her first posts, and that alone is terrific! She also has a just gorgeous shade of purple hair! :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 01-30-2016

That hair reminds me so much of some bubble gummy candy I just want to nom it. @u@-b

Aaaanywayyy

Good job on making it here and taking the first step! By making it here! You too can become a badass and or the generally awesome person you are destined to be...over there on Jenova!

Now after me...

/t-flex

Would a cookie help lure you here to Blamung? :3

EDIT NINJA'D SO HARD FROM SO FAR.

Ayaaaaaaa let's see. Though I don't think I've ever had the pleasure to rp with you yet. My cousin has and I envy her, especially when she talked about how you two sort of just shared ideas. I suppose that's props right there, making her feel welcome and introducing her to this place in the first place.

For however short a time she stayed here. Really though, danke for that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - FancySharkette - 01-30-2016

Hi, I'm new to the forums, so I don't know all that many people. I'm kinda down atm though, so I thought I'd try this.

While I don't know you Kurt, you seem really cheerful, and going through a little bit of your posts, very helpful. I really admire that in a person. You have a really nice writing style too, which I noticed in one of your threads. I hope that wasn't creepy.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-30-2016

fancysharkette seems very sweet and open, always good qualities in a person and from their icon; a dapper dresser. such a lovely color on that bustle dress x3 i'm looking foreword to seeing them post more in the forums and possibly in game

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 01-30-2016

Clio has been nothing but a welcoming, warming and almost motherly force upon my arrival to the RWings. She is as kind as she is beautiful.

Also, we still need to go on that clothes shopping thing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 01-31-2016

(I HOPE THERE WILL BE SCREENSHOTS THERE MUST BE SCREENSHOTS)

I've had the opportunity to see Steel Wolf RP exactly ONCE.

And it was fairly cool in a "omg i am actually witnessing RP from a cool person aaaaa!" More importantly, and while I've said this before it bears repeating, she really OWNS the Dark Knight aesthetic.

The problem is that I legitimately was trying to get a hold of someone there in a different outfit so I didn't do anything about it. ._.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 02-21-2016

[Image: tumblr_nre3b86XY51tkx9zto1_500.gif]

Kellach always has some remark that has me laughing *resurrects thread*

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Higura - 02-22-2016

I um..

Well, Lady Krist; your wiki page for Okhi is totally indepth and they seem like a really awesome character! Plus you've got such pretty artwork of her. : D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Parvacake - 02-22-2016

Higura is a very pretty character!