Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 02-22-2016

Lili! Where you been, hot stuff? We always need more MILFy goodness.

Lili has a massive... uh, knack, yes, knack for being both sultry and scary at the same time. I remember Nathan's first encounter with her was a very sassy bar discussion that came to the subject of her breaking people's arms. Sometimes one should run, and sometimes one can't look away. She does that to people Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 02-22-2016

Telluride is one of those guys I'm always happy to see whether it is in-character, in-chat, or just in a link shell! Always fun and enjoyable to hang out with. The shows he helps put on are always wonderful too!

Plus he likes Ian Anderson. Totally Tulluride, and totally amazing in my book :-D

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aaron - 02-22-2016

Aya's avatar is hot. Peek a boo hairstyles are my weakness. 

Also she's like the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing here, literally have not ever seen her mad, actually haven't even seen her say a curse word either. . . must be a saint.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SM Nick - 02-23-2016

(02-22-2016, 09:48 PM)Aaron Wrote: Aya's avatar is hot. Peek a boo hairstyles are my weakness. 

Also she's like the nicest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing here, literally have not ever seen her mad, actually haven't even seen her say a curse word either. . . must be a saint.

Dude, ever since we first met, you have been looking out for me like an older brother. You are the best buddy I have here on the server.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 02-24-2016

(02-23-2016, 12:04 AM)SM Nick Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 09:48 PM)Aaron Wrote: Aya's avatar is hot. Peek a boo hairstyles are my weakness. 

Dude, ever since we first met, you have been looking out for me like an older brother. You are the best buddy I have here on the server.

I'll say it: Nick's never-give-up-never-surrender attitude towards his RP and the community is definitely made of tougher stuff than many others have demonstrated. Also please don't immediately turn around and compliment me!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-24-2016

Warren is my forum bae. Frank and well-versed opinions that don't try to slash others to ribbons in a forum are a unicorn, and he is the strongest and sparkliest there is.

Also, I must have more honest RP time with him.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 02-24-2016

Steel is literally one of my best friends in the game/community.

Always willing to lend an ear to listen to me vent or jump on board with some crazy story or character idea I toss out. Totally proof of the kind of great people that do exist on the interwebs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nami'ko - 02-25-2016

Martiallais never met you but I am sure you are one amazing person and perhaps we will meet in the future! 

With a name like that you can't be anything but awesome sauce!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 02-25-2016

Is part of the other Red Wings and I did enjoy that FC while I was there.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 02-25-2016

I've never talked to you, but I hope to RP with you someday.
Really like both of your characters, and their concepts. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nodem - 02-25-2016

Nanagi is a good healer, and is sweet as honey.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 09:59 PM)Nodem Wrote: Nanagi is a good healer, and is sweet as honey.

Nodem has arguably my favorite signature on the entire forum. I wish I had that kind of RNG favor.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Togy - 02-25-2016

Edgar here has some of the most memorable characters that I've come across. Something that will stay in me memory banks for quite some time Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nodem - 02-26-2016

(02-25-2016, 10:02 PM)Edgar Wrote: Nodem has arguably my favorite signature on the entire forum. I wish I had that kind of RNG favor.
It's shows I'm in both clubs IMO... And that 999 was for the winning blow which made it sweeter.

Togy has a nice... Mask... and looks good in pink.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 02-26-2016

Aoi is one of the hardest workers with her rp and she did a great job tonight at Mog Bar!