Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 01:43 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ....

Oooh I love the person, so sweet and nice. Some of their characters IC I love others I dislike.. great RPer!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 02:33 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 01:43 AM)Lady Krist Wrote: ....

Oooh I love the person, so sweet and nice. Some of their characters IC I love others I dislike.. great RPer!

Nebbs!

Probably the nicest person on the RPC! That and their characters are always adorable, though I've never rped with any of them.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 02-26-2016

(02-26-2016, 10:17 AM)R Wrote: Nebbs!

Probably the nicest person on the RPC! That and their characters are always adorable, though I've never rped with any of them.
R'tah cleans up my messy confetti in the welcome thread and is also a total sweetie.

Your characters are all so fun to RP with! I wish I could log on more often so we could, though. ; w ;

the struggle is real

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 02-26-2016

Already made a compliment about you, but who is stopping me from making another?
I know you IRL and I know you are a great person. You're always there for someone. You also have some pretty great character personalities.

Really happy I persuaded you to play the game. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 02-27-2016

Regal looking popoto is regal.

But yeah I like how she looks in her avatar. Like paid paint portrait of ye olde days where you had to sit for hours on end because the painter took his sweet time. 

Also the purple hair looks nice, very nice @u@-b

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 02-27-2016

Kurt makes engaging and fun characters that carry a sense of detailing that is evident, even if he thinks they're not. Chin up, Kirttykins! You're awesome. <3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 02-27-2016

*sneaks in and gives Steel a big Squish hug!*

Edit: Had to /Steel/ this spot. Steel has always brought a smile to my face and genuinely cares how Im doing. Its a rare trait.

PS: Roe Squishy hugs best hugs.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-02-2016

1) That pun's pretty sick.

2) Ohki hunted me down in game once to tell me I'm awesome and no, they're awesome for doing that.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Alderique - 03-02-2016

I enjoy when Kellach is around and able to chat on RPC, and wish I spotted him in-game more. Also the toon is hot.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Burd - 03-02-2016

I love it whenever Alderique draws anything because it's always amazing.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nodem - 03-02-2016

Burd's avatar is pretty cute, plus they're actually a potato. It's a win win.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-02-2016

Nodem's been really fun to chat with in the chat box, and I'm really looking forward to meeting Aoi sometime! :-D

Just one of those people you don't expect to meet, who are like "weee!" when you do!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-03-2016

Aya's got two extremely prominent assets that stand out amongst most of the people here:

She's got a great friendly attitude and is utterly unflappable in conversation.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 03-03-2016

I had the pleasure of happening to keep warren company in a chat once it was delightful and would do so again given the opportunity.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Telluride - 03-03-2016

Krist is one of the most genuinely affable and friendly persons I have encountered in this community, and it's shameful day if I -don't- give back the same hellos and happy thoughts this wonder of sunshine shares.