Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-05-2016

Aarons hair is really fluffy looking, and I want to touch it. He is one of those people I want to RP with more, but never gotten the chance.

Also he is a silly person ooc.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 03-05-2016

I enjoy chatting with Beef and her SO. make me smile.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-05-2016

I enjoy chatting with Okhi! She's always so eager and energetic :-D.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - momcatte - 03-05-2016

Our RP is amazing, and i'm really glad I meet you! Asah wouldn't be where she is if it wasn't for Xha'to Heart

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-11-2016

Miqotea.

Clever username that. Makes me want to get a cup of tea for myself :3

Also the Cinque Hairstyles works well on her, well if you were going for the bookworm-y look.

@u@-b goojab.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nodem - 03-11-2016

Kurt's signatures always make me pause to look at them.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 07:46 AM)Nodem Wrote: Kurt's signatures always make me pause to look at them.
I've wanted to RP with you for a while, but I haven't had the time to get in-game or PM you and ask. Such is the struggle.

Also, your sig makes me giggle whenever I see it!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 03-11-2016

Judical has been a treat to rp with lately and is quite a bit of fun!

Okhi is fun to RP with, never know what to expect next when we're passing the time at the bar.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-11-2016

Aoi's been an integral part of the Grindstone since becoming a part of it and has done so much awesome work making sure it runs smoothly and properly. One of the many amazing people dedicated to making certain other people are having a good time. 10/10, would cohost with again.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Togy - 03-11-2016

Warren here be one of the most intimidating (in a good way) and straight shooting (as far as I know) rp'ers I know. When he gives advice to anyone, they tend to listen, and for good reason too. I have a blast helping with the Grindstone, and the banter between him and the overseers and healers is amazing. 11/6.3

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 03-11-2016

Warren! You got to Aoi before me! >.<
I have nothing good to say about you I jest.

Warren all-in-all in a pretty chill person. I guess it's kinda hard to describe. I mean, he's just a fun person to talk to and i'm really glad that I decided to help out at the Grindstone.

EDIT:
TOGY WHYYYY!
Togy is really chill too, and funny. Always wanted to have more RP interactions with you, but it just never happens.
Edit 2:
Oh and that art you recently had done is really nice. 10/10

(03-11-2016, 10:44 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: Warren! You got to Aoi before me! >.<
I have nothing good to say about you I jest.

Warren all-in-all in a pretty chill person. I guess it's kinda hard to describe. I mean, he's just a fun person to talk to and i'm really glad that I decided to help out at the Grindstone.

EDIT:
TOGY WHYYYY!
Togy is really chill too, and funny. Always wanted to have more RP interactions with you, but it just never happens.
Edit 2:
Oh and that art you recently had done is really nice. 10/10
Show Content

Nanagi is one whom is lots of fun to be partnered with at the Grindstone. Even when we're being slammed by the injured, she maintains focus on the task at hand putting the patients first, as I want to put it. Easy to work with to speed up patient care is an added plus. 11/10 would let be healer again.

Edit:
While I know very little of Nanagi, she was a great hostess and is very kind to those around her. Hopefully, someday, they can meet when people aren't turning each other into ground meat, or tables aren't in need of service.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Togy - 03-11-2016

Zomg it's Aoi! Some of the most fun fights I've had with Aoi here, and always a blast to oversee the Grind with. THEY IS GOOD PEOPLES! RP WITH THEM! NAO!

(03-11-2016, 12:56 PM)Togy Wrote: Zomg it's Aoi! Some of the most fun fights I've had with Aoi here, and always a blast to oversee the Grind with. THEY IS GOOD PEOPLES! RP WITH THEM! NAO!

Let me tell you about Togy... If you want a laugh go to the Runestone and watch him throw kisses and special heart beams about. You get bonus points when you defeat him with a heart shaped attack of your own as well.