Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 03-11-2016

I already did Aoi today so I'm skipping her to do Togy and continue the GS block.

Did you know Togy's new to RP? Well, I mean, not recently, but for someone who'd never done it before to jump in wholeheartedly and run with it, it's impressive (to me at least!). He's got an interesting groundwork for his character and I can see him letting RP seep into the roots. Introspection is hard, but it's working for the character to go through the slow grind of coming to grips with himself.

Now, look at all that innuendo.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-11-2016

The amazing Warren! Although now he's known mostly for the silly punch-each-other contest he holds every week, before that he was already a pillar of our RP community spending his day, er, holding up a pillar in the Quicksand Smile

He has always been a treat to RP with, somehow managing the grumpy veteran with a shadow over his features while being simple fun to interact with.

One of my first real friends from the RPC and a great part of our community! Love ya Warren Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 03-11-2016

*sneaks in and tags Aya* She was a delight for the first time we rp'd she got a something turned around and made our rp interesting. Truly a delight.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 03-12-2016

I'm okay with Okhi.

For real tho they typically bring some good cheer to the forums with this thread.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-15-2016

Kellach is always out there posting and engaging. We haven't RPed much, but I definitely remember the time we did! I also happen to love the yellow aesthetic. He really sticks out! You can't forget Kellach ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 03-15-2016

(03-15-2016, 10:27 PM)Aya Wrote: Kellach is always out there posting and engaging.  We haven't RPed much, but I definitely remember the time we did!  I also happen to love the yellow aesthetic. He really sticks out!  You can't forget Kellach ^^
We only ever talked IC once when you walked in on Rihxo and Ben getting wasted in the Wayfarer's that one night and you were really nice IC! I've wanted to RP again but I've been too nervous to ask.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Steel Wolf - 03-15-2016

Dat artwork is super cute! Keep it up!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-15-2016

I need to really hound this roe for some more rp.

Gotta say she pulled off being Kurt's sort of guide before, I'm confident she can pull it off again and again.

Definitely engaging that I'm suffering my vitamin SW withdrawal.

Send help.

Oh god...the withdrawal...

hnnnngggggg

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 03-15-2016

Kurt is a joy to have in my ls always happy!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-16-2016

I just like Okhi's name! Okhi! Okhi! Okhi! And she gives great hugs ^^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - MBajihri - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 09:12 PM)Aya Wrote: I just like Okhi's name!  Okhi! Okhi! Okhi!  And she gives great hugs ^^
You strike me as an optimistic person and I respect and envy that Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Talan Dracht - 03-16-2016

Aya's a very wonderful person, extremely nice, kind, and never afraid to engage in RP or drag people into RP! Never afraid to engage in conversation, people should definitely get to know Aya, both ICly and OOCly, if they haven't already!

EDIT: And because MBajihri ninja'd me, they're also a great person! Friendly and always willing to help out with content as well as pitch feedback for RP plots and character ideas, they're also a person you should get to know!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 03-19-2016

Talan's RPs with a wonderful naive charm that's just fun to take part in! He's friendly and willing to take the risk to just bump into you and say something silly about the dangers of light poles and the "clothes fighting scene of Gridania."

Always fun and easy to RP with! Thanks Talan :-D And he has an amazing new character portrait too!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Edgar - 03-19-2016

Aya's one of those RPers who I absolutely would love to see more of in-game than I currently do. Her character is very easy to like, and as a person, she's one of the nicest I've ever met.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - YuiMoks - 03-20-2016

Edgar has a really cute Miqo'te! The art of his character is really nice too! :o