Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kurt S. - 03-24-2016

Xaela sporting the Nine Hair?

Yes please.

Also the whole engineer angle is always interesting I wonder if I can't chuck Kurt at her and see what happens on the mechanical side @u@-b

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roe Dad - 04-06-2016

Kurt is always a hoot to have in my LS and a great person over all.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 04-06-2016

Lady Krist is one of the most welcoming people I've seen here. Keep it up! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - JudicialHunter - 04-06-2016

Paul is awesome and a good RPer! I need to reply to you quicker, but I'm busy and I suck.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-06-2016

Rihxo! Have I don't Rihxo yet?

Regardless of reposts, Rihxo's done an excellent job of diving headlong into the RP scenery! It's encouraging to see anyone who just puts themselves out there to get to know others!

Good job!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - SicketySix - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 12:17 PM)JudicialHunter Wrote: Paul is awesome and a good RPer! I need to reply to you quicker, but I'm busy and I suck.

Does it count of I use your reply to Paul and just say ditto to yourself?

No? Okay!

I always admire your upbeat attitude and the feeling you give off of probably always having some big cheesy smile on your face.

Always quick to offer up your characters to anyone searching for RP to you throwing confetti in every welcome thread, you are a delight to see on the forums!

Don't let this go to your head, which by this time, it's to late. It already has!

Edit: Warren for massive compliment ninja moves. From what I've seen you put in a massive amounts of work for the Grindstone and the community loves it. Keep up the awesome work!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-06-2016

*Clears throat*
Well....
Out of all the character you've made, you always made sure they had a story. Each one was unique in their own way, even if it didn't last long.
Mad props for being able to think of so many backstories.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Nebbs - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 12:22 PM)SicketySix Wrote: ...

Mr Sickety impressed me with their helpfulness on the forums and also I enjoyed the character they created. Why have I not noticed you before, are you new? Either way a worthwhile addition to the community.

People go RP with the poacher hunter, with the big pointy stick!

(04-06-2016, 12:29 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: ....

And spooky that I lost the reply widow to a Ghost! So without any further rabbiting..

Ghostly has a great avatar pic, is one of the nice folks on the forums.. I have to insert the word CUTE .. just look at that Lala.. cuuuute!

Now I need to sample the RP for a fuller feedback.. to the RP wagon!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 12:31 PM)Nebbs Wrote: And spooky that I lost the reply widow to a Ghost! So without any further rabbiting..

Ghostly has a great avatar pic, is one of the nice folks on the forums.. I have to insert the word CUTE .. just look at that Lala.. cuuuute!

Now I need to sample the RP for a fuller feedback.. to the RP wagon!

You didn't see me coming! My post just went right through yours. I make bad jokes and i'm sorry

I've seen you around a lot on the forum and sometimes in-game and I always saw you as a really kind person. Nebula is precious and also a very CUTE.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Chip - 04-06-2016

Nagi is adorable and I need to bug her more often. /o/

All jokes aside, she knows how to RP a lalafell well and does the wee race justice! She's also generally awesome. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-06-2016

I don't think we've met Chip, but I can tell just how much effort you've put into your character wiki! And the little screen shot edits are a nice touch as well. Its also terrific that you're not afraid to have your character deviate from what the in-game models allow, especially with regards to the lost tail!

Nicely done ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - desmond28 - 04-06-2016

Aya is one of those RPers that I'd love to RP with but never get the chance or get swallowed by something. Regardless, great character, great player, great advice on the forums.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Sorcini - 04-06-2016

I've had the pleasure of meeting Paul IC. While I enjoy his posts on his ongoing nemesis The Viper, his RP is top notch. =)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-06-2016

Sorcini helped contribute to one of the more enlightening and entertaining (in the dumpster fire kind of sense!) conversations that has technically been for the betterment of this forum. Better, it didn't become a drag-out argument in the conventional sense.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-06-2016

I should probably stop sniping Warren, but I keep wanting to!

He really brightened my day when he showed up at the QS for RP this past weekend.  You know that anyone brings that kind of smile and excitement when he just shows up to RP is nice to have around.  Warren has always been a character that brings out some of the best, and most interesting aspects of Aya, and I'm happy any chance we get to RP!

I dunno about his grumpy forum presence though, yeah?  But we let it slide because we love him!

There's that whole... Grindstone thing that he pours so much energy into.  The single greatest immersion addition on our RP world that is player created.  Something we all know about IC and can talk about!  Its just wonderful.

He also helps us create a sort of down-to-earth and gritty vibe that I just love in RP.  He helps make Ul'dah that much more "real".

Thank you Warren!