Hydaelyn Role-Players
Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Kellach Woods - 04-06-2016

Aya can legit find a compliment about anyone on this forum.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Martiallais - 04-07-2016

(04-06-2016, 10:09 PM)Kellach Woods Wrote: Aya can legit find a compliment about anyone on this forum.

Kellach is legit the reason why I remembered/started using elusive jump while leveling DRG (thanks little signature tip!). That aside, he has a unique concept that works and...honestly I have to give props to anyone who wants to have everything at 60. You're made of sterner stuff than I am.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 01:26 PM)Martiallais Wrote: Kellach is legit the reason why I remembered/started using elusive jump while leveling DRG (thanks little signature tip!). That aside, he has a unique concept that works and...honestly I have to give props to anyone who wants to have everything at 60. You're made of sterner stuff than I am.

You seem to be pretty chill and based on the rep you gave me, i'm left to assume you like tabletops! I don't know much about you, but based on what i've seen, I wouldn't mind getting to know you better and working out something to where we can RP sometime.

EDIT: Also based on what i've seen, you seem to have a good sense of humor.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 04-07-2016

Nagi is a great person! I have been happy to be in an FC with her since I joined the wayfarers and she has helped to make me feel included. <3 you Nagi!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Aya - 04-07-2016

I feel like the game could use more down-to-earth scholars, and that seems to be Selarian's way! His willingness to post in prompt threads is also terrific, I just love the effort!

Lastly, I like to give props to anyone who makes a character with living parents! Its not that common and it creates so many opportunities for RP! Nicely done Smile

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Bishido - 04-07-2016

We haven’t spoken often, but Aya still left an impression. She’s really forthcoming and a talented writer who pours depth into her character. Very easy-going and pleasant company, and I’m hoping that I’ll get a chance to hang out with her ICly sometime!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-07-2016

YOU!
YOU!
you.

Feine is an amazing RPer and I love the stories they tell. Not only are they a great person to RP with, they are very friendly and a great person to talk to.
If it wasn't for Rihxo and the making connections post you made, I don't think we would've RPed that often, if not at all! I'm happy to know ya. ^_^

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Warren Castille - 04-12-2016

I've seen more of Nagi since she was deigned with modship and she's been a pleasant stay in the forums and the RPChat! I also really like the Kanako-concept and have been meaning to find an excuse to talk business with her but alas.

ONE DAY.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-12-2016

Warren, I am your fangirl. Forever. You can't get rid of me. I heart your writing, SO THERE.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Askier - 04-12-2016

Zhavi always impressed me when I first started around here and saw the crazy good quality of the IC posts she pumped out.

Her posts are always an enjoyable read and she's always friendly when ya talk to her!

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-12-2016

Always thought you had nice character concepts and always did a good job at creating the characters appearance. Thumbsup

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Askier - 04-12-2016

Haven't rped with GhostlyMaiden ever (though I need to change this)

But, since she joined, I've seen her helping people out all the time and just genuinely making the RPC a pleasant place to be.  And her characters are fun to lurk on and read their wikis. (I have a wiki addiction okay?!)

Plus she was crazy enough to become a mod so props for that Herculian undertaking  And for everything else really! Big Grin

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Zhavi - 04-12-2016

Your patience, your posts, your creativity, your writing:

spot. fucking. on.

You'd be a boon to any rp community, and any rp partner, askier.

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - Roen - 04-12-2016

I am pretty sure I complimented Zhavi before in this very thread... but I don't care!

And I won't be complimenting Zhavi on the wonderful writing this time... because the player deserves some recognition too. While we've never really talked OOC other than a quick exchange of "hi"... I can tell from the OOC posts: Zhavi's presence is always a positive thing on these boards while also being constructive.

Talk about a boon to the community. (sorry, I stole your phrase)

RE: Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You! - GhostlyMaiden - 04-12-2016

I've never talked or RP'd with Roen before, but I've seen their writing and I absolutely love their writing. I also love ther avatar, such great art. :D